Schools in Warwickshire

(28 Posts)
mexicantortoise Sat 27-Jun-09 08:59:32

We are probably going to move to the area in a few months and i was wondering how hard it is to get a school place, preferably in a catholic school. My dc's will be in yr2 and reception. Thank you!

Fuzzymum1 Wed 02-Jan-13 20:47:12

There is a catholic primary school in Southam, about 10 miles from Leamington. It didn't have a great reputation but is apparently improving due to new leadership in the last few years. I have no personal experience of it though. There are some lovely non-RC schools in the town and surrounding villages too.

Fuzzymum1 Wed 02-Jan-13 22:04:56

I meant to say that the secondary school in Southam (Southam College) is excellent.

nicolaelstone Sun 26-May-13 21:44:01

We are moving to the Warwickshire area during the summer. Looking to move to Alcester, Kinwarton Farm Road. I have two dd's (9 and 7) and am looking at schools currently for them but unfortunately have no idea as to what the schools are like for primary. I understand in the future Stratford Girls Grammer and also Alcester Grammar could be an option, also along with the Catholic High School in Alcester itself. Can anyone please give me some advice on the primary schools in this area please.... this is more difficult than finding that elusive house! Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now