Stop Schools Cheating Please

(453 Posts)
twiggles Sun 20-Jan-13 11:17:02

Whatever your child is like, some primary schools and nurseries are pretending children start off at the low end, so they can pretend to inspectors of private and state schools that the child has developed only because of their teaching. If your child's advanced , some schools in rich areas take it out on the child. They won't bother giving the child attention, because the child's advanced, so they let the child coast downwards. But they give reports in writing about the child that pretend the child has started off at a low point in development and then got much better because of the teaching at the school....when the fact is the child was able to read or write when the child started at the school and as the school is giving the child little attention, the child has coasted downwards. Tha's what many schools do so they can pretend they've developed everything in the child, they want all children to be the same standard, like a photocopier. Poor children. Some teachers admit they're cheating and don't take the reports seriously and write them to impress inspectors. This is happending all over the show and I can't understand why inspectors are allowing them to get away with it. If parents start grading teachers in the school every three months the teachers won't be able to hide what's going on to the inspectors and teachers who are pretending might stop. Teachers that aren't giving inspectors the facts need to be stopped...they're not giving children an honest education.

mabongwen Wed 13-Mar-13 04:30:36

I have wasted much time reading all 18 pages. I have come to the conclusion that Twiggles is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, and I need to spend my time more productively.

If you have a issue with the school, address it with the school or the governing body. You say you can't. If you are unhappy with the education your child is receiving from the establishment, then move your child to a different one, I'm pretty sure the teachers wont mind come parents evening.

exoticfruits Wed 13-Mar-13 07:12:04

Twiggles appears to have a very inflated opinion of herself because the rest of us, parents, governors and inspectors, are too dim to see what the teachers are conspiring to do- she is on a mission to educate us!
She fails to understand that we had a problem with our DCs school we would deal with the school and not make the giant step that all schools were the same. I can't see why she isn't addressing it with the particular school. Teachers may not be able to grade parents, but I am pretty sure they have a private grade for Twiggles!

cory Wed 13-Mar-13 09:06:24

Ds told me yesterday that he likes the new French teacher because he doesn't make us do any work; he thought the last one was a rotten teacher because she was really strict and told me off for messing around in class. Ds is 12.

Actually, I could do a parent evaluation based on that data: I would give full marks to Miss X who unfortunately is off sick, and reserve judgment on Mr Y in the hope that he will soon find his feet and come down on ds like the proverbial ton of bricks. Was that what you had in mind, twiggles?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now