This is the best nursery school in the world!

(14 Posts)
Geckos48 Thu 31-Oct-13 11:31:30

Watch the video

Farley Nursery Schools

Littlefish Thu 31-Oct-13 21:31:12

That looks absolutely wonderful.

LittleRobots Thu 31-Oct-13 21:36:38

That looks amazing!

Geckos48 Thu 31-Oct-13 21:47:07

I'm glad you agree smile

My little boy is right at the end (he falls over in a line of kids)

They are always outside, every moment. Its just delightful, they are putting up a summer video soon I will link to it x

teacherlikesapples Sat 02-Nov-13 00:36:43

So AWESOME! Do they have any job vacancies? :D

DefiniteMaybe Sat 02-Nov-13 00:43:59

They're outside all day every day even in the winter?

Geckos48 Sat 02-Nov-13 06:20:54

Yes, all day every day!

We have to send them in with at least 3 changes of clothes because everytime they come inside they get back into warm clothes (for snack, lunch, snack)

They come home sandy and exhausted, they Love being outside in the rain and the snow (particularly) but the summer is really where it is at. They have just done a summertime video which really shows the field at its best, they leave it long grass and mow little pathways into it so they can hide in it and make their own little adventurers. Its marvellous.

FadBook Sat 02-Nov-13 06:37:54

Amazing - I want this nursery by me!

In fairness our nursery go outside every day. They haven't got the space like yours though.

NorthernShores Sat 02-Nov-13 07:22:06

Ours go outside everyday and I love the video, there are some outdoor nurseries near us. However although I like free flow I wouldn't personally send mine to one that was enforced to be outside all day!

Sirzy Sat 02-Nov-13 07:24:57

I agree northern

Our dd goes to a forest nursery - it is AWESOME!

FunkyFucker Sat 02-Nov-13 09:08:39

Super. We run outdoor teaching for young adults and they cry off during the winter. sad

Geckos48 Sat 02-Nov-13 13:05:50

They aren't forced to be outside, they have the yurts which are warm and cosy. They have a classroom that they have free access to but they Choose to be outside all the time.

Its quite amazing really.

NorthernShores Sun 03-Nov-13 17:57:00

Wouldn't be for me or mine but I could see why people like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now