Whizz Kidz or Bo Peep

(12 Posts)
Gemmaluca Mon 25-Mar-13 13:04:18

Bo Peep is good, my son is there and very happy.

Deemcfee33 Sun 17-Mar-13 17:05:41

My little one is at Whizz kids and is not happy. Thinking about change nursery as find them quite negative. This nursery was recommended to me, but i wouldn't do the same.
I am researching other nurseries in the north london area.

Sayitasis Thu 14-Mar-13 10:39:08

Hellokitty, have a look at the thread called 'Getting DD into Habs, NLCS, etc ' you'll find it under the Childcare topic, then the Nurseries sub-topic.
There are various comments on some nurseries in the north london area.

mnistooaddictive Sun 03-Mar-13 19:56:01

You get a lot worse on this site. If she couldn't handle this she is better off not posting. OP - I wasn't being rude about people in London, it is just that there are lots of threads like yours from Londoners, you seem to forget that we wont have heard of these nurseries and it might be a good idea to put the area they are in. I put my comments because the many times I have commented suggesting people put a town it is always London.

mnistooaddictive you must be delighted. Your response was far worse than a troll baiting people or an OP who simpy failed to specify whereabouts the nurseries were.

Thanks everyone for your helpful comments. This will be the first and last time I post on mums net. Not sure why you think it's funny to be rude about people who live in London. If you have heard of hear places then reply and post something useful. If you have not then keep your unhelpful advice to yourself.

Bluelightsandsirens Sat 02-Mar-13 21:16:37

Well this is going well

mnistooaddictive Sat 02-Mar-13 21:11:48

Yes i did dragon,i get fed up of people who expect us all to know where they live or rather just assume the whole world lives in london (and once again it is London). I spend hours writing helpful advice to people asking questions. To me,this is as bad as a troll deliberately baiting people.

Sorry I did not know this was an international site. These nurseries are in north west London, Edgware and mill hill.

mnistooaddictive did you mean to sound so rude and unhelpful?

mnistooaddictive Sat 02-Mar-13 07:39:04

You know this is an international sight? Are we expected to just know whete they are?

Hi

Just wondering if anyone had experience of either if these two nurseries??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now