Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Pickled onion space raiders I CAN'T GET ENOUGH

(30 Posts)
Sarahmains40 Mon 16-Sep-13 18:23:28

Last time I had space raiders it was about 13 years ago from the school tuck shop. I little boy walked past eating them today I all I could think about was space raiders allllll day lol. So my hubby went to the shop and got me some. When I finished the pack I made a massive happy sigh which my hubby replied I've never heard that before lol.

WHAT is happening to me I just want to eat loads and loads. what did you crave? I'm only 10 weeks is it normal to crave so early on.

Naomilouise1992 Thu 19-Sep-13 12:16:01

That's well freaky iv just had 2 packets today and irony normaly eat them haha xxx

Caip Thu 19-Sep-13 15:56:38

I've got a thing for melted cheese, have had to buy a sandwich toaster and cheese and onion toasties are going down very well!

TeaAndANatter Thu 19-Sep-13 20:34:56

Scampi fries and scampi and lemon nik-naks. Don't normally eat crisps, now on 3-4 packs at one sitting. Can't get enough. Greedy baby.

crazycranberry Mon 23-Sep-13 17:23:45

Ok that's it...........after reading all these posts about space raiders and monster munch I really want a bag now!!!! Just have to wait until DP does the shopping later. Mmmmmm - monster munch (drooling) wink

stressbucket1 Mon 23-Sep-13 19:45:36

In my last pregnancy near the end I was obsessed with orange Capri sun I practically inhaled it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now