Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

If you're pregnant or your partner is, please take part in a survey and win £250 in cash - specifically looking for more men to part now please!

(5 Posts)
ratbagcatbag Tue 12-Feb-13 20:54:42

No worries smile

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Feb-13 14:42:58

Hi ratbagcatbag - no this wouldn't have mattered but I'm afraid the survey is closed now, sorry!

ratbagcatbag Tue 12-Feb-13 12:28:16

oops, signing like I'm at work - ignore my real name grin

ratbagcatbag Tue 12-Feb-13 12:27:53

Does it matter that my DH doesn't have a MN nickname?

Cheers

Emma

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 31-Jan-13 12:24:07

A research company has asked us to find pregnant MNers to take part in a survey about planning for a baby financially.

The survey is open to all UK MNers who are currently pregnant or whose partner is pregnant.

Lots of women have taken part already so the research company is now looking for as many men as possible to complete the survey. If you're pregnant, we'd be very grateful if you could pass this on to your partner to complete. Or, if your partner is pregnant, please do fill this in. Only one person per couple should take part.

Please note that this isn't a Mumsnet survey, so the survey looks a bit different to the ones you usually see on here. You may have received this already if you're on our research panel - please only complete it once if so.

Please click here to take part

Everyone who takes part and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where the winner gets £250 in cash.

Thanks
MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now