Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

DEC 2005 MUMS>.......been reading our old ante natal threads!

(7 Posts)
BONKERZ Mon 23-Feb-09 12:56:59

sat last night and read through our old ante natal threads and got all weepy and nostalgic! We were all so close 3 years ago!
So come on out of the woodwork.....nemo, DramaQueen, flutterbee,Ninah, Ei, scully,Sweetheart, jay,george, minnie ETC

BONKERZ Mon 23-Feb-09 16:29:38

BONKERZ Mon 23-Feb-09 22:21:23

ok so i know jay and nemo are still here........maybe i am truly bonkerznomates!

lol i am here,, to be honest I never check post natal threads so dont know what made me this morning..

BONKERZ Thu 05-Mar-09 08:16:48

FGS woman! now where is everyone else! LMAO

sweetheart Thu 12-Mar-09 11:27:21

Hello, I'm still around! Miss Ninah and hope she's doing well! DQ seems to have dissapeared too - would love to know how she's doing, crikey and george etc etc etc

Seems so long ago.......

WaitWhatOh Sun 16-Feb-14 08:53:07

Giving this v old thread a shout out incase the old gang are about!! I used to be dramaqueen and had dd on Christmas Day 2005 smile how are you ladies? Xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now