Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2012 - When are they going to sleep through again?

(1000 Posts)
StuntNun Wed 15-May-13 14:40:01
Brockle Tue 21-May-13 20:31:03

huge hugs for elyza kyz I really hope she is on the mend soon xx

you and O are welcome any time. O's rolling skills are awesome. Y was obv inspired as he has started bottom shuffling hmm grin

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:31:00

Toodle pip fred

BigPigLittlePig Tue 21-May-13 20:30:49

Nork nobblers

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:30:44

Both my girls are asleep. DH just texted me to say he is off to the pub. In London. a proper pub, not the fake crappy British ones we get over here. Am so envy

BigPigLittlePig Tue 21-May-13 20:30:26

Arse weasels

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:29:43

yw definitely get them to check you too

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:29:17

Have you all already buggered off to new fred?

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:29:03

No-one in the mood to end fred?

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:25:11

I think we're all due a very sweary fucking Wednesday

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:24:44

<coughs>

Fred end upcoming...

Anyone want it?

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 20:24:13
YellowWellies Tue 21-May-13 20:21:13

Off to OOH thank you NHS24 smile Figure if he's got a D&V bug then that might explain my chills / hot flushes, distended tum too? Wonder if they'd do a 2 for 1? hmm

TheDetective Tue 21-May-13 20:15:57

YW Have you been checked yet? Hope J is okay. Fucking stupid bugs and things going wrong. Shitty times a plenty lately.

We need some good news people!

TheDetective Tue 21-May-13 20:15:10

Oh bloody hell Kyz. Please let us know how she is doing. I understand how horrible and scary this is sad Sending lots of squidgy hugs yours and Elyza (and mummykyz) way.

LuisGarcia Tue 21-May-13 20:10:27

{Kyz}

horseylady Tue 21-May-13 19:54:46

Hugs to jonas and elyza.

Hope both are ok

Pikz Tue 21-May-13 19:41:15

Big hugs elyza and big hugs to jonas

PetiteRaleuse Tue 21-May-13 19:34:02

kyz sending lots of love to you, your mum and baby Elyza. It's horrible to have that so tiny.

BigPigLittlePig Tue 21-May-13 19:33:49

Kyz <<hugs>> She's in the best place.

ChasingDaisy Tue 21-May-13 19:31:37

Oh kyz sad. Poor Eliza. Sending you all my love and strength xx

fruitpastilles Tue 21-May-13 19:30:42

Oh kyz poor elyza, big hugs, I hope she gets better soon xx

Kyzordz Tue 21-May-13 19:28:23

Havent read anything guys sorry but im calling on the quiche, I need thoughts for my baby sister elyza as we have had to rush her to hospital because of bronchiofuckinglitis or that is the main suspect. Thanks all really sorry to ask I know worse happens but this is si scary. She is on all kinds of boxes as she keeps stopping breathing

I will read later really hope you and the lo's are all ok xxxx

ChasingDaisy Tue 21-May-13 18:46:39

YW hope the doc calls you back and it is nothing too nasty.

izzy and pass I am a compulsive feed logger. My phone has a list of feeds and naps dating back to January. I would delete some older ones but it makes me feel better looking at how shit his sleep used to be!

O has been delightful today. Loved his avocado lunch and roared for more cauliflower at dinner time. He is also managing to sit up unaided!

YellowWellies Tue 21-May-13 18:44:46

OK Jonas is projectile puking - best cancel tomorrow! I'll put it on FB XX

TheDetective Tue 21-May-13 18:12:34

Hoping YW is off to be properly looked at! Also non owner of thermometer for last 28 years til, erm, 6 months ago!.

Thank you for asking, and thank you for your visions BP although not to worry - as THEY rung me, and told me where to go for the formula at 10am this morning they rang at 8am but I was sleeping!!.

Well, the night went okay, he slept til 1, fed 4oz with 2 drops of vanilla in. Then slept til 6, and fed 5oz with 2 drops of vanilla. DP got up with him after he stayed awake from 6 playing in the cot, and I slept. Til 9.30 grin. I took Nytol last night, so I actually slept really deeply - of course waking for O, but when I knew DP was up, I was able to go straight back asleep! So I was rather refreshed!

DP did end up giving O's first feed today with LF in it, as he was going mental at the bottle this morning apparently. So I was a bit sad as I really wanted to avoid this. Never mind eh!

He has subsequently come out in a rash across his chest. Not really raised. Not sure what it is. I thought it could be a reaction to the LF as it obviously has CMP in it - and given he hasn't had any for over 2 weeks... Baaaah.

I would have come on sooner, but I've been at Brockles today, having a lovely time playing with all Y's fabulous toys! Toy envy from O going on I think! He's refused to play with his since we got home, preferring the laptop wire hmm the remote hmm and the pile of magazines and papers next to me hmm. He's currently tearing in to Mother & Baby. grin

So impressed with Y's sitting! I'm hoping O learned a trick or two! He can't wait to sit up properly!

All feels better with the world when they fucking sleep doesn't it?! grin

Caught up with fred - forgot everything pretty much confused. My brain is total and utter mush. I'll go back and read AGAIN!

This thread is not accepting new messages.