Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for new parents (and parents-to-be) to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

2013 New Mum's in Earlsfield

(4 Posts)
emaisey Thu 06-Jun-13 17:56:49

Hi there!

I've been looking for exactly the same thing! I have a 10 week old and feeling a bit house bound...

Let me know if you'd like to meet up

Em
X

Ahhhh, just had to post as I lived in Earlsfield until I moved west in 2002. I had my DS1 there and we moved when he was 2. I still miss it terribly and have many happy memories of baby groups, activities etc that I used to go to.

Sorry, it's not much help to you now but I just had to add that!!

afishcalledwandsworth Fri 24-May-13 15:22:11

Hi SunshineandChoccy

Only just seen your post - hope you managed to find some local mums to meet up with. Have you had a look at local.mumsnet.com/wandsworth - our Mumsnet site for Wandsworth? You might find some other local parents there to chat to. smile

(Editor, Mumsnet Wandsworth)

SunshineandChoccy Wed 24-Apr-13 19:10:08

This is a long shot but I thought it would be nice to meet other new moms who live around earlsfield (SW18).
I'm new to the area and I see many new moms walking alone like I do sad and it would be nice to connect with other adults for normal conversation online and possibly to meet for a coffee and build a playgroup of some kind.

I have a 5 week old boy and would love to make friends in the area smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now