anyone else's toddler ever spoken about 'past life' experiences??????

(327 Posts)
noonar Tue 18-Sep-07 13:33:30

now, am not saying (necessarily) that i believe in reincarnation, but i've just had a rather spooky conversation with my 3 yo dd. (just 3)

the gist of it was that she's bored with being 3 and wants to be a teenager again. when i asked her where i was whilst she was busy being a teenager, she said that she had a different mummy then.

the conversation went on, and then she said that she got sick and she died.

as i said earlier, i'm not saying i believe any of this, but it certainly sent a shiver down my spine.

bumbleymummy Tue 27-Aug-13 08:38:17

Any chance we can get back to the original thread? smile

keiraash82 Mon 16-Sep-13 11:31:04

Incredible and so fascinating!

I think reincarnation is very plausible. Although none of my kids have ever mentioned anything, I do believe that most of us are programmed to forget.

I really recommend this book: www.amazon.co.uk/Destiny-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184995/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379327315&sr=8-2&keywords=journey+of+souls

A hypnotherapist's research on a large number of people who were regressed and their lives between lives.

Their accounts are amazing and very odd that each one recalls a similar occurance when leaving the body.

Whether your a believer or not, definitely worth a read. Most of its translated audio scripts so its very easy to read!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now