Cosmic Ordering

(677 Posts)
FrigginRexManningDay Sat 24-Aug-13 10:20:02

My friend is really into it and says it works for her. I'm a bit skeptical.
So I'm asking the lovely vipers people of MN to help me with a completely unscientific experiment.
Place your cosmic order,think positive and we'll see who gets what they asked for.

grin

Roomfor1more Sat 24-Aug-13 11:32:30

SirRaymondClench Thank you x Will give it a go, can do no harm at this stage smile

Llareggub, I smile when I see your name, a nod to Dylan Thomas?!

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 11:42:26

Room if you get stuck on anything just shout! Think positive! smile

DorisShutt Sat 24-Aug-13 12:11:20

Do you have to write it down? Or can you just visualise?

So I'd like my DH to get a job in x area, for us to move and buy y house near to family, and I'd like this to happen next year - do I have to write this all down?

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 12:13:43

You don't have to write it down but I think it helps when you look back and see what you've manifested in your life.
You tend to forget about so many things so I love finding my old notebooks.
You can't doubt it though.
Think of it like ordering something from Amazon. You don't keep emailing them to ask if they are sending XYZ do you? You just know it's coming.

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 12:16:01

Can I just say I know LOA isn't everyone's cup of tea but if anyone wants to know more there are lots of forums about.

DorisShutt Sat 24-Aug-13 12:17:10

Hmm... may have to start poking DH into actually looking at jobs then grin

I'm happy for the universe to sort stuff out, but I think it probably needs me to help a bit too!

Llareggub Sat 24-Aug-13 12:23:10

Roomforonemore, it is indeed!

Sirraymondclench, yes there might be something about naturally being able to do it. I am known amongst my friends for always landing on my feet, which I smile at. I suppose it do, because I always know where my feet are going. I wouldn't describe myself as massively successful by any means, I've come off track in the last 10 years because I wanted children. I have a condition that makes ovulation rare. I got my 2 DCs and now I ovulate regularly. Could be nothing, but i worked very hard to change the way my body functions!

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 12:32:22

Llareggub I am always in awe of people like you who have that natural ability grin I do think some people just have the knack. You could do anything you set your mind to. You have two DC and could have loads more now if you wanted. I kind of got into LOA after I had a M/C and there wasn't much chance of me having any more children the way my body worked. BUT I went on to have a DD and still think of her as a miracle really.

Tee2072 Sat 24-Aug-13 13:07:33

I don't call it 'cosmic ordering' I call it asking the universe.

I asked the universe to give me a child. My son was conceived a few months later after nearly 2 years of trying.

I asked the universe to let me know if I should give up on freelancing or if there was something coming. 2 weeks later I was offered an opportunity to work for a large charity and am just now working on a tender for another project.

So I've had to work for some of the things and make them happen, but the universe helped me out, too.

Oh and there was the Christmas when I wasn't sure I'd be able to buy milk, never mind presents and asked for just a tiny bit of cash and that was the year HMRC realized they had miscalculated my taxes 5 years earlier and sent me £500ish!

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 13:14:22

Tee I'm with you on that, I don't call it Cosmic Ordering either. I thought that was a dreadful book and reminds me of Noel Edmonds (and I don't think he is the best advert for it, although he is very successful)
I call it asking the Universe too or LOA

EllaFitzgerald Sat 24-Aug-13 13:19:00

Be careful what you wish for. I cosmic ordered and ended up living with a massive twonk for a year!

TheOneAndOnlyAlpha Sat 24-Aug-13 13:22:28

It's got nothing to do with the cosmos or universe. It's called positive thinking. If you make a conscious effort to get something/find something then you are more likely to achieve/notice it, therefore it has come 'true'. Opposite of how voodoo works. But if it works then call it what you like!

Tee2072 Sat 24-Aug-13 13:47:34

So by thinking positive I went back in time, over charged myself tax, and somehow got HMRC to figure it out just when I needed it?

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 13:49:54

Ella too right. See my post about the celebrity I fancied and ended up going out with. He turned out to be a real knob head in the end.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Sat 24-Aug-13 13:56:59

Can someone link to any websites and forums about this, please? I find it fascinating. I would like to place a cosmic order/ask the universe/LOA for the man at work that I really fancy to ask me out, and I'm not sure how to go about it, so could do with some tips/instructions smile.

sparklingstars Sat 24-Aug-13 13:59:53

Monsters, I really hope that you find some.

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 14:00:02

Soft this is one:
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum

TallulahTT Sat 24-Aug-13 14:02:49

I did 2 orders last time I saw a thread on this, one was delivered a bit late but it happened! The other one is ongoing, it's quite therapeutic to do and I do think it focuses your mind as opposed to things appearing out of nowhere.

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 14:04:19

Here is another:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Dackyduddles Sat 24-Aug-13 14:05:40

It works. I've used it. Bizarre but true

TheOneAndOnlyAlpha Sat 24-Aug-13 14:08:42

No, tee. That's called coincidence.

IComeFromALandDownUnder Sat 24-Aug-13 14:16:31

SirRaymond

I am intrigued about your celeb boyfriend that you cosmic ordered.

IComeFromALandDownUnder Sat 24-Aug-13 14:18:27

I did a cosmic order years ago after seeing this thread. I actually think I got nearly everything I ordered. Must take a look at the list I wrote. I made DH do it too.

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 14:42:22

DownUnder grin I can't say who it is. He is on the TV a lot though. Complete cock shine but everyone likes him on TV. One to one - not so much. As someone else said upthread: be careful what you wish for (you might just get it!) wink

SirRaymondClench Sat 24-Aug-13 14:43:08

ps He would absolutely LOVE to think I had cosmically ordered him as well. That would go right to his arrogant little head!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now