Can anyone suggest a guided meditation

(16 Posts)
HRHLadyG Mon 18-Feb-13 18:11:37

Yay! x

Panadbois Fri 15-Feb-13 21:50:50

Yay! More suggestions!

Since last posting I am now a proud owner of my very own Ipod,and have been using podcasts,alongside others I've downloaded.

I love meditating :-)

HRHLadyG Fri 15-Feb-13 16:32:20

Have a look at Yogaglo.com...lots of variety anupdated regularly. You pay a small subscription.
You may also want to check out meditations by Osho. He has a slightly alternative reputation but if you get past all that he offered som very effective meditations including some that require movement.....probably not great on the tube!

puddleofpiddle Fri 15-Feb-13 12:27:49

Jack Kornfield? Just a voice after the intro on my cd but I really like it smile

redic002 Thu 14-Feb-13 09:36:55

Timing is everything... I have some links on my computer at home that I can send you later this evening... I have the same problem with some of the meditation I've found, that the voice is too distracting. I'm looking at recording some myself to see how that goes...

Panadbois Mon 23-Jul-12 07:22:17

I know there are loads and loads, that my problem!! I start listening to one then decide I can't stand the voice, or they're talking too much (iykwim) or the chanting gives me the creeps!!

My DD has an iTunes account so I shall ask her to help me this morning. Thank you, I never thought to look there, and even better that they're free! No problem if I don't like them then!

Kayano Mon 23-Jul-12 01:16:26

iTunes podcasts

There are LOADS! And free!

Panadbois Sun 22-Jul-12 21:05:32

Thanks Indigo. I have some time to myself tomorrow, so will try it then and let you know how I get on.

IndigoBarbie Sun 22-Jul-12 20:21:59

Hiya sorry, Here I am, here is a wee link I found www.youtube.com/watch?v=vekMxYfG9dc&feature=plcp

Panadbois Sat 21-Jul-12 20:21:29

Loads on you tube by DV but can't find anything relevant by AMD.

Panadbois Sat 21-Jul-12 20:17:06

Thank you, will definately have a look. Doreen Virtue being a name I know, but Tania - Marie Daly is a new one for me.

Will let you know how I get on. smile

IndigoBarbie Sat 21-Jul-12 09:11:18

Hi if you search for Doreen virtue or Tania-Marie daly they have some lovely meditations on there smile sorry I'm on my phone not great at links.

Panadbois Fri 20-Jul-12 19:06:04

Any suggestions anyone?

IcanandIwill Fri 20-Jul-12 07:35:21

No help at all but I'd be keen to find something.

Panadbois Fri 20-Jul-12 07:32:06

Bump

Panadbois Thu 19-Jul-12 15:42:01

.....on you tube please?

there are so many there!

I'm looking for about 20 minutes guided meditation, for relaxation or chakra balancing, with soothing music, a soothing voice and that doesn't end abruptly.

I've tried a few, but haven't found one I really like yet, and its very rare that I get a quiet twenty minutes to myself so don't want to waste my time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now