Party bags

(7 Posts)
MumOfTheMoos Wed 03-Apr-13 11:27:05

DS is 1 tomorrow and we're having a little party for him on Saturday afternoon.

I need to know how many toys, sweets etc should be in each party bag - they will be for children ranging 18 months to 6, boys and girls.

So far I've got some bubbles, a quack maker thinking, a stretchy man, a long flump and some lollipops - plus the cake is a cupcake hungry caterpillar so they will all be taking a cupcake home.

Should I put a couple more things in? Don't want to look mean or OTT.

Skygirls Wed 03-Apr-13 21:38:44

How about some stickers? They always go down well.

BeaWheesht Wed 03-Apr-13 21:58:47

That's fine. I have a 6 yr old and a 2.5 yr old and if they expected anything fr a one year olds party it would be a slice of cake. Seriously, you've bought more than enough!

SparklyStream Fri 05-Apr-13 14:43:46

I might avoid the flump, there was a story recently about a young toddler choking because of the consistency.

Growlithe Fri 05-Apr-13 14:45:54

I wouldn't put lollipops in for such small children because they are also a choking hazard. (Sorry)

abbyfromoz Fri 05-Apr-13 14:48:50

We didn't do party bags for 1. We are doing them for 2nd birthday though. Farm theme. We have stickers, farm animals and crayons. No sweets as i wouldn't be keen on having to tell a 2 y/o 'not before dinner!' But will include some cake. I think you have done enough for sure!!!

That sounds like loads, you don't need anything else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now