Our new place to chat about our beautiful toddlers! Where have our babies gone???

(999 Posts)
KLou111 Mon 11-Feb-13 10:12:11

Another thread girls, can't believe we're here already!

lizandlulu Fri 15-Nov-13 08:06:22

Yes at work today all day too, he comes home this afternoon, he better have got me a good present.

Violet seems to be getting better, she's still coughing, sounds like she's got a load of fleghm oh her chest, but she's not coughing so bad.

You've got plenty of time for her to move, they can just turn anytime, just spend Loads of time on your hands and knees!! She probably will move again if she's spent majority of he time head down, she's just seeing what it's like head up!

Been bleeding for 2 days like a period, think I've lost the baby sad

Iwish Fri 15-Nov-13 13:50:32

Oh choc sad I'm so sorry. Have you seen anyone to confirm? Or told your mum?

Spoke to mum, she thinks it's gone too although didn't say it to me until I said it to her. I've got a scan booked for Tuesday at hospital but I'll do a test Sunday and Monday.
I passed a tiny bloody clot about 2 hours ago.
Absolutely heartbroken.

Question for you Iwish, when you were taking b6, did you continue to take it? I was taking 50mg up to ov, then 100mg up to bfp, then I reduced it again to 50 as pregnacare has 10mg in and I was scared of taking too much. I'm now wondering if it was that and it's all my fault.

Sorry I've not read back yet

Iwish Fri 15-Nov-13 14:58:10

I took it until bfp I think. I don't think I carried on but I did take pregnacare from then until about 10 weeks. Pretty sure it's not your fault Hun. These things happen and it's totally shite sad
You poor thing, I can't begin to imagine how you feel. Sending to a big hug xx

lizandlulu Fri 15-Nov-13 21:20:30

Fck fuck fuck, what a bastard. What a shitty twatting thing to happen, sorry for the bad language but I think this is necessary. Please please please don't blame yourself, think of all the people who do all sorts, drugs, drink, and that doesn't affect them. It don't be nothing to do with them vits, just one of them things.
Remember everything happens for a reason, you will move on and become a stronger person for it.

Iwish Fri 15-Nov-13 21:55:04

Totally agree with what liz said!! Xxxx

Thanks girls, did a test last night and negative. I've said all the language Liz!
Think it's what they call a chemical pregnancy, and had I not tested, I would've just thought it was af, apparently very common.
Doesn't make it any easier though, and the age gap was perfect with Euan due to nursery etc.
well, here we go again......
Thing is everyone (parents, brothers) knows we're trying now!

Anyway, how are you both and those lovely kiddies of yours x

lizandlulu Sat 16-Nov-13 22:09:40

If your family have got anything bout them they won't ask and will just wait for you to say. I hope they do, your mum will know all about it won't she. Are you still going to test so early tho? I might be tempted to not test so erly and leave it for abit, just to not get your hopes up.

Testing, that's how violet is. Been shopping today, stopped for dinner, took her to the toilet 4 time,s then pees herfsl the moment her bum hoists the seat back at the table. Bloody infuriating. She is having more and more accident free days, then goes and does this, althought she did a poo on the potty when we got back. Her chest and cough is a lot better too.

Have you caught up on your washing from your hol?

I am so bloody peed off, I sent Chris a message when he was on hol, I wanted a lip balm and gloss from the airport on the way back, told him exactly the make, type and colour, of 3 different ones, just in case they didn't have my first choice, anyway, it was Dior. Chris showed the message to a man working in that department so he could get the exact right thing,s and he sold him 2 deferent things!!!! Ones a lip balm but not the right one, and one s lip maximiser which I would never use! What a twat. I have been to debenhms and boots today to see if I can exchange but they won't. Infuriating thing is I don't have receipt either, he doesn't know what he's done with it. I might google Dior and see if hey have a customer service dept!

lizandlulu Tue 19-Nov-13 21:17:01

How's everyone?

Packing.......
You? Xx

Iwish Wed 20-Nov-13 16:10:54

Just had a nap grin. Joshua is at nursery.

How's you liz?

How are you choc? And how's the packing going?

lizandlulu Wed 20-Nov-13 19:07:08

Usual, work, kids, bath, bed, more work, washing cleaning food shopping, more work. Same old same old.

Me and Chris are going to meadowhall tho on Friday evening, with another couple, mum and dad having the kids and they're sleeping at theirs for the first time!! I can't bloody wait!!!! Mums not best pleased about it! Never mind, she will have to cope!

Then Sunday me and a friend are going to Bicester. I'm sooooooo excited for this weekend!
Violets had sbit of a regression on the potty training front. 4 wee accidents and a poo one Sunday, Dry all day mon nd tues at nursery, then 3 wee and a poo one today. Wtf!!!! Why child why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is next week your last week at work iwish?

How are you choccy? Managed to lose Euan in the pile of boxes yet?

Ooooo sounds fun liz! Shame about the potty training sad
Bet your mum will love it really.

All ok here, bored of packing though and I don't know how many times I yelled at my poor poor boy today as he kept calling my name 50 times, or running into me with his cars or getting in boxes or taking out old toys I'd packed etc etc. I AM NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN!
felt so sorry for him tonight when I put him to bed as it's been a shitty shitty day and he's been ignored for most of it and I felt so bad sad
He's at the in laws tomorrow and my mum and dads Saturday so we can crack on and it won't affect him, poor lad!

On a good note, think I may be nearly ovulating already.........

lizandlulu Sat 23-Nov-13 17:27:37

Whoooooo,your body doesn't take long does it!! Have you got the packing done? I bet you can't wait to get sorted in the new place.

Well lat night kids was at mums, everything ok, not bad at all, violet didn't go to bed till 9 which was very late for her, and mum had to key eith her to get her to go to sleep as she was in the double bed with lulu. Somehow, at 3 am she managed to fall out the other side of the bed! I put a bed guard on her side, yet she managed to move so much, over lulu even, that she fell out lulus side! Then was up at just past 7. All in all, ok.

Lol at violet Liz!!! Glad she was ok in a bed though. When is she going in one for good?
Euan is back in his bed, been good as gold tbh so that's a blessing in disguise as I didn't know what to do when we moved so I guess he'll be in his bed, which is good. Been waking around 6 or 7. Went all night til 6 at mum and dad last night too but his nappy leaked so he woke up.

So I think my ov test will be positive tomorrow as dark today, fabulous timing NOT!!
Soooooo excited for tomorrow, we get the keys!!!!

Just been into town for the lights switch on. Some band called Kingland Rd (xfactor) we're there as one of them is from our town.
Had fireworks too and I got a bit upset watching them thinking of the baby (which I know wasn't a baby as such, but you know what I mean).
Hopefully will happen again soon.

lizandlulu Mon 25-Nov-13 18:45:36

Ohh kingsland road only went out a couple of weeks ago didn't they! Lulu would hae loved that, she used to call them 'the jumpy up and down boys' cause they see to just jump all the time!!

I don't know when she's going in a bed, I don't have any plans as yet. A few mote months yet.

So have you got the keys today? Does it feel strange being in there? When are you actually moving in? You will have it lovely and be settled right in by the time the nnext baby comes.

I don't know who they are as I don't watch it. Just wanted them off and turn the bloody lights on ha ha!!

Yes got the keys woohoo!! Omg it's frikkin huuuuuuuge!! Had to call my mum and dad to help me clean it as they hadn't done it buggers!! Only did half of it (the rooms we've got stuff for), have left the test for now. The ceilings are over 3m so dusting the cornices was a right mare!! They were thick of years of dust and cobwebs. Rob was sorting the heating and putting a thermostat in as we didn't know it but there are prepay meters in there arrrrgh!! And without a thermo the heating is just constantly on or off, no temperature to cut it off.
We had no gas so will top it up before we go in tomorrow.
Euan absolutely loved it, he got lost a few times and locked himself in rooms as they have round knobs on the doors so he can't open them (bonus!)
Can't wait to do it up, will be lovely. They left us a gas range too which I was VERY happy about grin although we will change it when we do the kitchen.

Moving in tomorrow, robs gets the van at 9.30 I think. Sooooo excited, bloody love it!!!

lizandlulu Tue 26-Nov-13 09:48:38

Omg choccy!, that's brill, I hope you have a very very productive day!!!

Iwish Tue 26-Nov-13 20:00:33

Yey choc bet you are over the moon to have the keys. Have you moved stuff in now? And are you staying there tonight?
Good that your body is sorting itself out strait away too. You can try whenever you are ready then.
Yey at Euan in his bed. Do you put a guard on his bed? Joshua still hasn't got out of his yet lol. Think he's too scared to get out vid it's dark.

Thanks for that stuff liz it's gorgeous. Can't wait to try it out on baby. How's Violet today? If she's happy in her cot you may as well leave her. I would have left Joshua if I didn't need the cot for baby.

Well I've got tomorrow at work and half a day on Friday eek!! I cannot wait cos I'm sick of sitting in traffic for almost 2 hours in a morning. It's making my SPD so much worse.
Got an appt with a consultant tomorrow morning to discuss baby's birth. Apparently I need to see someone because of Joshua's traumatic birth.

And poor Joshua is feeling sorry for himself. He's been sick a few times today and even slept for a hour and a half which he never does. Nick is going to stay at home with him tomorrow.

lizandlulu Wed 27-Nov-13 12:58:33

Is Joshua better today? Hope so, you would rather have them running you ragged than poorly.

Violet has run me ragged already today, doing her turning to jelly thing in the shops and refusing to wear her coat and scarf. Bloody kids!!

Remind me why Joshua's was traumatic? Sorry but I can't r,ember and can't trawl back. Sorry :/

Iwish Thu 28-Nov-13 09:07:08

Joshua was so much better yesterday. Nick said he was his usual self and wasn't sick at all.

Joshua's was bad because waters went at 9pm Friday and I didn't have him till Sunday morning. He was back to back and after pushing for 4 hours I ended up in theatre with vontous and a 3rd degree tear.

Went to the appt yesterday and it was crap. I went in my own so felt too overwhelmed. They said I could just see what happens in labour and just see of I tear or a could have a planned episiotomy where they cut me regardless 'just in case'. They also said baby is measuring a bit big so sending me for a growth scan and she's practically back to back. sad

And was in a bit of an accident on my way from work. In the fast lame on the motorway the cars stopped because of an accident and the person behind me didn't stop in time and went into the back of me. I was a crying mess and couldn't drive home so nick had to get his mum to drive to 25 miles to drop him off and he drove us to the hospital to get baby checked out. Didn't get home till 10pm last night.

Omg Iwish that's terrible i hope you are ok now. I assume baby was ok too? Bloody awful sad where was Joshua?
His birth sounds very traumatic!! Can you opt for a section? Or would you not want one?

Just sitting with euey, he's just gone off. Been surprisingly good actually. Was his first night last night and he was knackered. Woke a couple of times in the night but got up for the day at 7.50 smile. Hope no wakings tonight.
I got a positive ov test last night so I was thankful I jumped on rob yesterday morning ha ha!!
Need him to get his arse back here so I can again grin. He's at the other house finishing stuff off for the tenants moving in tomorrow. We've been there all day and he dropped me off at 6.30 so I could sort euey. Will be glad when it's all done, knackered!

Iwish Thu 28-Nov-13 20:07:31

Yeh I'm ok now thanks. Was v shaken up yesterday but feel better this morning. Car seems to be ok apart from a crack in the bumper but I'm going to have it checked out.
Baby is fine. I was on the monitor at hospital for over an hour and they said all was well and she's a very active baby lol.

Well the consultant said that they don't offer sections as I had no problems after last times tear but I could still request one. I wouldn't want one tbh. I think it would be hard work with a 2 yr old a newborn and recovering from a section.
I'm taking my mum with me to the next appt so hoping it'll go smoother.

Woohoo at Euans sleeping! Hope he carries on sleeping ok. Joshua woke me up 3 times last night just randomly crying.
Will keep my fingers crossed for this month for you.
You are always so busy with the houses! You are a mad woman!

Last day at work tomorrow. Well half a day cos I finish at 12:15. Can't wait to finish. After last nights trip home I don't want to do the travelling anymore!

lizandlulu Thu 28-Nov-13 21:38:17

Have a nice half day at work iwish. My heart stopped then when I read you'd been in an accident!!! I'm so glad everything's ok.

You might be ok with a c section if you nd your mum to help you, but honest to god, try and avoid it if you can. It's awful and just think how many times a day you lift Joshua up, or the washing basket. You just can't do that with section.

Yippee with the house choccy, I do agree your mad, but all worth it! I understand you won't have time to chat, you have shagging to do!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now