Back in the Zoo for new adventures with old friends

(1000 Posts)
CaptainNemo Tue 13-Dec-11 16:25:20

Come on over animals, I think we'll be very comfy here smile

Like buses in here, wink

Sorry you're feeling poorly, Bhudda? Any chance of a lie on tomorrow?

Glad all is well Murray. You didn't answer my questions about an early scan. Is it a possibility?

How's the exercise going Marbles?

Waiting for C to arrive. D is supposed to be having the children tomorrow so I may actually get some time to myself blush

Has everyone had a good week?

BuddhaBelly Sat 20-Apr-13 07:14:59

Murray Yes we ttc'd this month, can't let an opportunity escape wink I'll probably start temping next cycle so I can see if I'm actually ov-ing or just having a surge so may need your expertise smile ADs definitely taking the edge off things. Normally evil a week before AF and all good. Don't think I've had a squabble with DH since they kicked in and lots more patience with E grin It's a winner smilegrin
Moomin No lie in as C is working all weekend hmm but might sneak a nana nap in later grin Hope D doesn't let you down and you get some quality "adult" time wink
Marbles Back to Chubb club for me this week, you can be my inspiration smile

D has picked the kids up. I've cleaned up after the messy builders, cleaned out the piggies, put the washing on, done the tesco shop AND.... C is still snoring in bed. I might pop to ikea wink

gomurray Sat 20-Apr-13 21:02:05

Mommin, sorry I forgot you had asked that. Yes we are defo going for an early scan at 8 weeks. We did last time and I CANNOT wait another 6 weeks to know if all well. There are a few private clinics nearby so should be easy enough to get booked in. On the plus side I have been feeling like CRAP all day so hopefully that is a good sign grin. Hope you are enjoying some 'adult' time wink and what are you like zooming about doing a squillion things before C is even up, crazy lady !!

Buddha, great to hear you in good spirits mrs smile. Right, temping - I have an excellent book (well tome) which explains how to do it (Taking control of your fertility) which I am more than happy to post to you if you want it (I pretty much know the important bits by heart now !!) If you want it, PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post. If you'd rather not read it I am more than happy to impart my knowledge and help you interpret your temps - I'm sure Moomin can join in as she was a temper too I seem to recall ! Just order a fertility thermometer (must go to 2 decimal places e.g. 36.65 not just 36.6) Let me know what you decide and actually if you need any vits I could pop them in the package too as I have heaps leftover (pregnacare conception for him and her) as well as folic acid and other stuff - my friend also gave me her leftover TTC vits so I have LOADS ! xx

Oh! How I love a FF chart. Start tomorrow please.

Fab news about scan Murray. I didn't want to push it but I always secretly think it's the reassurance you need. And feel rubbish... Well that's a fantastic sign but not great to experience. When are you 8 weeks? I'm feeling a bit left off. wink

gomurray Sun 21-Apr-13 19:58:46

Moomin, I am 6+2 today so will go for scan a week on Thu when I am almost 8 weeks. That gives me a week to 'sort' myself out if it is not good news as off to Spain on 12th May.

PMA lady! Where in Spain? It's going to be sangria-free!

Evening ladiessmile

Excellent news that you are feeling crap Murraywink I have my fingers firmly crossed for yousmile

How is everyone else doing? smile

AF is due shortly for me but we have only DTD once around the right time so I doubt there will be any excitement for me smile on the upside the weight loss is still on the upsmile with another 3lb off this week I am now 2st 4lb lighter than in November '12 and 2st 8lb lighter than this time last yeargrin I even joined a gym and start tomorrow! wineHere's to the new improved me!,

You'll have to post some inspirational pics Marbles!

Good day ladies? I'm shattered and attempting -failing- to download the photos from my phone to my laptop

BuddhaBelly Mon 22-Apr-13 20:47:23

Murray And there I was thinking how positive you were offering your book AND your vitamins! Keep up the PMA you will be sangria free on your hols grin
Marbles Deffo need pics we won't recognise you soon wink
Moomin I don't need to start temping yet do I? I'll wait for AF then start. Will I need to do FF again?

I feel like I've been ill all of this year so far, I've now got no voice hmm since Thursday and feel like poo! No symptoms either and AF due Friday <sigh>

It's most likely because you've been so run down Bhudda. I'm sure you'll start to pick up now you're feeling more in control. Are the boys behaving without your voice keep them in line?
Def do FF.
No luck with photos so I'm off to bed!

BuddhaBelly Tue 23-Apr-13 08:09:06

Ok retrieved my account on FF and got the app smile
Now just got to find my thermometer blush

gringrin

BuddhaBelly Tue 23-Apr-13 13:47:51

AF has arrived 3 days early hmm

sad
On the plus side, you're all ready to get pregnant. What about preseed?

BuddhaBelly Tue 23-Apr-13 15:09:40

Used for the last 3-4 cycles confused

Temping will help!

BuddhaBelly Tue 23-Apr-13 21:32:48

Bloody hope so hmm I just don't know what else we can do angry

gomurray Tue 23-Apr-13 22:22:08

I am being positive ladies, honest !

Buddha, so sorry AF arrived - hugs xx How long is your LP ? May be a bit short as AF has arrived early a few times for you now. Acupuncture will help with that - as long as you tell her. Temping will enable you to work it out if you're not sure. Would you like me to post you the book and vits ? Not forcing them on you but you are more than welcome to them, I def won't need them as we have agreed that if this pg doesn't work then we are done, been through enough.

Marbles, got any before and after pics ? Am way impressed with your commitment, good on you.

Moomin, you are always so busy, slow down woman !

BuddhaBelly Wed 24-Apr-13 06:31:23

I've PM'd you Murray smile
I OV'd cd15 and AF arrived cd26 so LP should be ok I think?
Huge decision that you've both come to and I'm sure you didn't arrive at it lightly. I will keep everything crossed for you that you won't need to call on it and you will be moaning about night feeds and sore bits in 8 months time wink

Evening ladiessmile

Buddha sorry AF arrived for youangry she did for me today too! Good luck for this cycle!

Murray how are you feeling? Still poo? I'm crossing all I have for yousmile

<<waves>> at everyone elsegrin

BuddhaBelly Thu 25-Apr-13 05:42:02

Marbles You can be my cycle buddy grin (not that we'll bring each other luck) wink

gomurray Thu 25-Apr-13 13:12:46

Marbles, so sorry AF arrived, such a pain in the rear sad

Off to the post office Buddha with the lucky vits wink

BuddhaBelly Sat 27-Apr-13 12:24:46

Murray Thank you so much for my care package gringrin Must have weighed a ton wink

Hope everyone is having a good weekend? We're both off next week on leave, can't wait to attack the garden if the weather is good smile

Right off to do some light reading smile

gomurray Sat 27-Apr-13 22:54:31

you are very welcome, hope you are glowing with health after all of those vits and are enjoying the read wink

This thread is not accepting new messages.