Back in the Zoo for new adventures with old friends

(1000 Posts)
CaptainNemo Tue 13-Dec-11 16:25:20

Come on over animals, I think we'll be very comfy here smile

BuddhaBelly Tue 12-Feb-13 08:05:10

Murray I hate it when the cycle doesn't work as planned, it feels like everything's conspiring against you doesn't it? hmm Have you thought about changing acupuncturist? I'd lend you mine but its a bit far to commute wink
Moomin I kinda guessed you meant me grin Not so relaxed thanks to a three year old bundle of trouble! But looking forward to next session Friday. Hope you're having better weather than us?
Marbles symptoms? Like the sound of that! wink

BuddhaBelly Tue 12-Feb-13 08:07:52

Marbles Well done on the weight loss grin Must get back to my Chubb club but keep making excuses shock

Yey for symptoms. Fingers crossed marbles.

How's the temp Murray?

I know that feeling Bhudda! J refuses to listen to a word anyone says. Weather here is rubbish but plenty to do.

Scarlets rugby team were just having breakfast next to us. That's my eye candy for the day!

gomurray Tue 12-Feb-13 21:33:53

Hello ladies - lots of chat on here - love it !

Marbles well done you on weight loss - wowsers ! symptoms.... ooohh !!!

Moomin "plenty to do" I bet there is with the Lovely C there with you !!!!

Buddha my acupuncturist is prob the best in Scotland so I couldn't get any better, he just frustrated me ! Where are you cycle-wise ?

Well today's temp was inconclusive again arrgghhh !!!! Had possible EWCM but very scant so possibly not... arrgghhh driivng myself insane not knowing !!! No BD last night AGAIN as DP too poorly - he has assured me he is up for it tonight - bl00dy better be !!!! Right off up to read before BD-time wink

Don't know what you mean Murray wink

How did you get on last night with the patient? How was your temp today?

Breakfast soon followed by tree climbing for L. Luckily she hasn't inherited my fear of heights!

gomurray Wed 13-Feb-13 18:40:00

Hello ladies !

Managed to BD last night and the good news is that I had some more promising EWCM last night and this morning temp was low so we haven't missed the egg - HURRAAYYYY !!!

Hope everyone else is well smile

Woooohoooooo. gringrin

BuddhaBelly Wed 13-Feb-13 21:07:43

Murray Yey for the egg! Lets hope this is the "one" as you were so convinced you'd missed it grin

Had my gp appt today, she's done referral for fertility clinic at hospital so we'll see what comes of that but won't hold my breath! I managed to leave the appt with antibs and a diagnosis of pleurisy hmmnot what I went for!

Trust you Bhuddawink
Make sure you rest up this time xx

Sun is shining today. Phew!

BuddhaBelly Thu 14-Feb-13 10:30:35

I'm sure you're making the most of the better weather

I've taken today off work and cancelled the overtime I was going to do Saturday. Doing as I'm told for once as I don't want to end up in hospital again wink

Evening ladiesgrin

Yay for the egg murraygrin just begin to threaten with sexy undies and oysters if DH doesn't play ball!wink

buddha oh dear re pleurisy! My MIL was hospitalised last year with that so do rest and take care of you xx

moomin how's you? Sill having fun with C?grin

My "symptoms" are varied and plenty ATM...sore boobs, heavy bloating, headaches, and vomming this morning... I have not tested as I have wasted ALOT of tests in the 5.5 years of TTC so I'm going to wait for a bit and given I'm on CD 29 I'm not later than my latest 'normal' cycle yet...

Il keep you all updated thoughsmile

BuddhaBelly Fri 15-Feb-13 09:57:57

Marbles That sounds really good symptom wise but I know you've been here before. Very restrained of you not to test, but understand why. Fingers crossed! I ended up in hospital with pleurisy last year too, what with that and putting my back out 2013s not looking too good at the moment! grin

Murray How's the temps looking?

Moomin You stopped playing around yet? wink

Any more symptoms Marbles?

How are you feeling Bhudda? Hope the rest has done you good.

Anything to report Murray?

Back at home hmm but just got an iPad mini grin!

I've got no excuse not to post now!

gomurray Sat 16-Feb-13 20:40:03

Evening ladies !

Moonin a mini - how exciting, will be expecting lots of posting from you now mrs - how are things going with the lovely C ?...

Buddha where are you cycle-wise ? How are you getting on with the needles ?...

My stupid body is now really pissing me off as on CD21 and no sign of the egg - why the F*%£ do I ov on CD16 when not trying then have a bimin' AWOL egg when we are trying arrghhh ! I know it is prob down to stress which is a PITA as can't do anything about it - that is just me ! I found out yesterday that my final mummy friend is PG so I am now officially the only one sad. Also 2 friends who had their babies around the time I was due the baby we lost are now talking about having another - FFS I haven't even had 1 yet and they are on to the next one sad. So bored seeing friends fall PG, have babies and I'm still here as unPG as ever. I am so worried that even if I DO fall PG the chances are that it will go t!ts up again sad. Struggling.

BuddhaBelly Sat 16-Feb-13 21:48:20

Moomin Did C treat you to the mini iPad?
Marbles How's it going? Caved and tested yet?
Murray hmmI know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better and I know I'm only a virtual friend but you're not alone in this. I'm still here and still listening, can't do much about the AWOL egg but have you thought about clomid?
I'm on cd12, had to cancel acupuncture should of been yesterday but too poorly to have it. Next session is next Thursday.
Chin up missus, have a very in-MN hug <hugs> smile

I'm sending you a massive squeeze before I go to sleep Murray. I'm sure all this hard work won't be in vein. PMA.

I bought it myself Bhudda wink. Sick and tired of my battery dying. I can iMessage you on a Weds eve now without my mob dying at 8 grin

BuddhaBelly Sun 17-Feb-13 00:20:42

Yey grin

Hi ladiessmile

AF arrived but I'm not too bothered...I kind of knew it would and I'm happy she arrived at exactly the time I was expecting her!smile Now I can concentrate on another cycle and some more weight loss (another 1.5lb off this weekgrin)

murray I have been quite lucky with the RL friends having babies thing... Although there was an influx of online pals (you lotwink) that all had babies and now are onto the next etc so I get itgrin my SIL had a baby on Tuesday and for the first time I wasn't too envy and the baby is just beautiful! smile It is so hard but you will get there {{{hugs}}}

moomin yay for the iPad! I have one (a big one) and they are the wave of the futuregrin

buddha hope you are feeling better! smile

Sorry AF got you Marbles. Amazing weight loss again! What's your total loss now?

How are you feeling Bhudda? Have anti bs finished?

What did temp say this morning Murray?

C is heading back today. Kids are out with D for a few hours so we had an early lunch. Have eaten crap for a week. Healthier eating starts tomorrow.

D is talking about booking Florida for the summer (as a present to the kids from Grandma). I'm desperate to go.

My Mum's dog was put to sleep yesterday. We'd had her since I was a teenager. It's made me quite sad sad

gomurray Sun 17-Feb-13 21:00:19

Marbles boo for AF but yay for weight loss - good on you missus !

Moomin it is always sad when a dog has to be put to sleep - kinder than the alternative though. Hope you and C enjoyed the remainder of your time together.

Buddha aww thanks missus, you are really sweet. You must be expecting to ov soon - maybe we'll be cycle buddies if my egg decides to arrive soon ! Glad you are feeling better and heading back to Dr. Needles soon smile

Still no egg here but I'm feeling much better about things today - think I just needed a day to feel like crap about it all, now just accepting that there is nothing I can do other than BD and cross my fingers smile. Had a lovely day out and about from early - the sun has been splitting the sky all day - beautiful ! Amazing what a dose of vitamin D can do for the soul !

Eveningsmile

moomin it is 1st 6lb nowgrin I'm aiming for about 4st altogether so nearly half way there! Knowing my luck I will get to the 4st and then get preggers and put it all back on! grin Here's hoping anyway haha

Hope everyone is feeling good on this lovely Sunday evening!smile

The sun makes a big difference to everything Murray. Any sign of ov today?

Incredible weight loss. Well done marbles! Your niece is so cute.

Busy day today. Decided to buy SIL a kitten. She has SEN and though it would be nice company for her. She's alone a lot since MIL died. Have also been travel agent hopping trying to get Orlando info. It's very complicated and I have a headache.

gomurray Tue 19-Feb-13 18:45:58

Hi ladies, still no ov grrr cd24 double grrrrr

Moomin that is a good idea about a cat.

Excellent weight loss Marbles - keep it up !

It's so cold!!

Will have to do a dance for Murray's egg to stay warm!

I booked Orlando today. Eek!

It is! It's f-f-f-freezing!!!grin I have a pair of hot boots (slippers with pockets and in the pockets are wheat and lavender bags and you pop the bags in the microwave and stick them in the pockets on my feet!) though so my feet are toastysmile

<dances for murrays eggsmile>

This thread is not accepting new messages.