Swagger Inn. Swagger all summer long! Thread 35.

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Sat 12-Jul-14 17:01:32

Wenchy Wenchy Wenchy wench.

lyndie Sat 12-Jul-14 17:21:43

<runs in>
<runs out again>

MavisGrind Sat 12-Jul-14 17:22:15

Evening all. This is me, in my pre-night out sober state. Back later, no doubt typing lots of made up words containing no vowels.

MadamedeChevreuse Sat 12-Jul-14 17:22:49

New thread!!

Uuuuuuuuooouououuuuuuuuuaaaahhhhhhhghnggggh!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh!

<VO>

Flopsy28 Sat 12-Jul-14 17:36:04

<vows to keep up so RTFT doesn't take 2 hours>

Badvoc2 Sat 12-Jul-14 20:16:55

<staggers in! with calpol stains all over her>
Hello!
<weak smile>
Flops into chaise and passes out

AnneElkMiss Sat 12-Jul-14 20:39:31

Oh thank god! Here you all are, I nearly lust you for a minute

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 20:44:26

Testing...

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 20:45:19

That's it. MN is broken. My photos aren't showing.

AnneElkMiss Sat 12-Jul-14 20:46:27

Following on from last thread....MrE has had a lovely child free day away (as he did last week). When he got in, did he take the fractious baby?...no, did he listen to MlleElk's hot overtired blatherings and do bedtime?....no, did he suggest cooking tea?.....no, did he look at his sweaty exhausted, poo stained wife and offer her a g&t?.....no he did not. But he did get himself one, and had the audacity to get the right hump when it was suggested that he might do one or all of the above.

One day, I'm just going to swan off for the day without notice and any prior planning of childcare, meals, activities anything. And he can experience for himself how bloody hard it actually is.

End of rant for now

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:13:58

Ugh elk
Fmwac. I find myself saying that a lot. It comes out as fumwac. Ok, it's actually in my head, but yeah.

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:14:40

Try again

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:15:01

Try again

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:16:16

<sigh>
I'll stick 'em in the store.

Where is everyone? I mean what else are Saturday nights for?

JessCate Sat 12-Jul-14 21:25:08

norah I am watching football and in a bit of a mood pretty sure I am actually still a teenager

LaComtessdelafere Sat 12-Jul-14 21:25:18

I'm here Nora <tit parp> <HBS>

Taxi service again here. Coming to you live from the cinema car park. Loads of bored parents here tapping on their phones in their cars waiting for teens emerging. Quite clinical really.

LaComtessdelafere Sat 12-Jul-14 21:25:48

*comical. FFS.

Flopsy28 Sat 12-Jul-14 21:27:11

norah, your 'MN is broken rant' reminded me of Julia Roberts in pretty woman with the snail eating thingy.

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:27:32

WY not write mine and malc's story then eh? If you've nothing better to do wink
Oh jess how are things up your end <not that one>

QueenAnneofAustriaSpain Sat 12-Jul-14 21:29:16

Fell asleep with DS3 and now ordered some food for DH because I have done absolutely minimal cooking etc today. So fucking tired but just need to wait for it to arrive do I can fuck off back to bed.

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:30:39

By golly it's hot here. Really sticky. Not in a good way
What are they watching?

FolknNorah Sat 12-Jul-14 21:31:37

Aww poor anne <soothing>

lyndie Sat 12-Jul-14 21:32:03

<rolls up sleeves>
Right Elk let me at him angry
Makes me boiling mad that sort of behaviour from 'D' H's and P's.
Tiny baby, all day alone. He's had a nice day off? Get him telt.

LetUsPrey Sat 12-Jul-14 21:32:39

Sprints <we all know that's a lie> into new thread!

Evening wenches. I am on the vodka - woo hoooooooo! And I am on the pc <not that one>

Elk - let rip at him, if you have the energy. Yesterday DH did something as absolutely fucking minor as saying he would get the DC's hair cut because he knows I don't like having to do the boring jobs. I've said that once. At Easter. And he's referred to it again and again and afuckinggain every time they need their hair cutting. So he got told. Sweet baby Jeebus, your DH wants to think himself lucky I'm not there to hurt him - and not in a good way.

What else? (You'll all be sorry I've switched the computer on). Oh yes. Of course we all have our bad bits and hang ups <hippy>. But that's the thing. We all have them. I usually can't be bothered with sex and I know that bothers DH. My hormones are all over the fucking place, I think due to my age. There's other stuff too.

But, do you know what, every so often I have to remind myself there are good things about me. I love being as tall as I am and having long legs although buying trousers for work is a fucking near impossibility, I've been told I don't look anywhere near my age although people could by lying but I choose to believe them, and despite some weight gain over the last year or two I'm still mostly happy with the way I look although I'm rapidly running out clothes that fit me and I can no longer eat what I want. And finally [collective wench sigh of relief], I've got this place. And you're all fucking fabulous.

Told you you'd be sorry.

LetUsPrey Sat 12-Jul-14 21:35:04

And my point was - yes there was a point to all that - is that you all have things that are great about you <--- vodka inspired sentence construction.

This thread is not accepting new messages.