Swagger Inn. Wenching full speed for the Musketeers Wank...erm...Bank Holiday weekend! Part 14.

(1000 Posts)
MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 02-May-14 12:22:05

Summer is here! Let's celebrate with some hardcore wenching action. Line them up on the bar please Mother S! This is going to get messy...

Tom n hannah

Yeah but he doesn't have to retweet her does he? I'm hardly ever on there and I manage to recognise her. Surely they can? Not fair to the other fans, and I'm not being biased because I don't even fancy/particularly like him.

<squeezes lemon juice into cranberry carton>

<not really>

You've gone mad with sexual diseases like King whatsisface. I know your judgement is skewed. thanks

FolknNorah Tue 06-May-14 10:45:08

Can I come and work with you in your bookshop, sounds amazing grin

QueenAnneofAustriaSpain Tue 06-May-14 10:43:49

MrsB - oh that sounds brilliant. Let's do it, let us please. How can we make this happen? How, how!

To be fair he will continue, because he was shocked to be pulled up and really he should just not expect me to do stuff unless it is bloody urgent, but for the moment until his next trip it is fine. Although still applying for the other jobs anyway since they havent sorted the permanent contract thing.

JessCate Tue 06-May-14 10:41:06

Just popping on to say leave Luca alone hannah - I would throw cranberry juice at you right now but I really need it!! It's not his fault creepy all fours woman tweets him every second of the day probably

Most unbecoming of a musketeer. <snatches pauldron>

Bloody Nora! <no not Folkah> somebody asked the other week how we manage to spend so much time on here, I would like to revise my previous answer....it's because any time I'm not, I'm actually impersonating a blue arsed fly. Can't believe its only 10:30. I'm knackered! Knackered I tell you.

I was going to be very good today, but have to say that, what with the whole knackered/period thing - I neeeeeeed sustenance. Sustenance is brown and sweet in my minds eye and soon my belly too.

Sparkle I do hope you got your tweet out. Obviously you would have been pipped to the post by she who will not be named, but was worth doing anyway.
Seriously though, what is going on there?? I reckon she must have incriminating evidence against Dog/King and is blackmailing them to retweet her. That poor cake lady. Is fucking outrageous. Despicable behaviour actually Luca.

This is exactly why you will never make it to the dizzy heights of my list. Because you my son, are a boy, not a man. <shakes head> <tut>

FolknNorah Tue 06-May-14 10:30:00

I'M baaaack! Managed to forget the juices for packed lunches which is a huge pita.

On day two of Bootcamp, and am missing something sweet.... Have just realised my missing something sweet will coincide with me getting the pre-menstrual RAGE shock so that"s me, malc and drink all in a fighty mood. Uh oh.

I'm in a I luffs you all mood at the moment, probably thanks to my dream and the fact that nothing has pissed me off yet. grin oh except for the fact that malc didn't even notice my beardy PC picture, that I posted TWICE ffs. hmm

MrsBurketeer Tue 06-May-14 10:28:20

Morning all smile

Anne that sounds a reasonable outcome with your boss. He must know he is being a twat and I really hope it improves for you. If not come and move up here and we can open a second hand bookshop in St Andrews. I'm thinking an old building, with lots of strange shaped rooms and small doors in corners that seem to lead nowhere. Downstairs we can have a reading area with squishy leather sofas, a log burner and sell coffee and cakes. It is my ideal world.

Nora that is fantastic dream. We should try and recreate it - Musketeer themed beer and music festival called Muskestock?

QueenAnneofAustriaSpain Tue 06-May-14 10:21:21

Morning all...

So just in from my coffee catch up with my twat boss. Predictably he was all everything is fine bullshit. Anyway I called him on it and we have agreed that he will be more careful what he sends me when not working and I will respond to everything even if it is just to say "I will deal with this when I am in the office". I knew it would be all, 'oh there is no problem' when he was in front of me.

Madame - thanking you ever so kindly for your Aramis efforts in the Store Room.

I have some stuff to get through in the office today but will lurk etc.

Norah - btw I love that dream. In some ways it is better than a sex dream although that would be nice too

MadamedeChevreuse Tue 06-May-14 10:04:58

Wel jel of everyone's interesting and detailed dreams, even though they didn't contain sex.

I've been shuffling around in the store room. I now really have to stop pissing about and get something productive done. Everything I've done is a bit 100% Aramis heavy, if you think it's slightly unbalanced please get on there!

Jess hope you feel better today after drinking gallons of Ocean Spray. Everyone have good days mwamwamwa

JessCate Tue 06-May-14 09:26:16

Right I have 2 massive cartons of cranberry juice and I got some over the counter canesten medicine stuff to drink as well, I don't want to drink anything but having consulted doctor google I think I basically have to drink and drink sad sorry TMI!!! blush

stinkle have a morning of rest after your MIL bank holiday!

Stinkle Tue 06-May-14 08:48:09

Morning all!

No dreams of any note for me last night. Or at least none I can remember anyway. On the plus side, Jimmy Carr hasn't made a reappearance grin

Have a bit of a hangover following the post MiL-leaving celebrations but kids are at school so I can lay on the couch and groan in peace

Had the most pointless weekend ever. MiL wanted to go shopping. All weekend. Now, I love shopping, but you just don't come here to go shopping, we all leave when we want to go shopping. The highlight of our local shopping experience was when TK Maxx opened last year

My house is a bit of a pit, with 3 disembowelled mice courtesy of the cat looking particularly lovely on the back door mat, so better go and sort it out

Have fun!

LetUsPrey Tue 06-May-14 08:38:43

Ooo you did it Sparkle grin

See you all on the new thread this evening.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 06-May-14 08:29:24

He did only if you had a nob in your knicks, comtess.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 06-May-14 08:17:18

Were we beautiful in your dream, twit? grin
Don't answer that!

LetUsPrey Tue 06-May-14 08:10:22

Homework is done smile

Dreams sound fab. Can't remember mine from last night.

LaComtessdelafere Tue 06-May-14 08:03:28

Sparkle doooo it. Dooo it. Quick before She-who-must-not-be-named does....

JessCate Tue 06-May-14 08:02:38

Mourinho would have got it back in the day... He's a bit too grey now sad pleaseeeeee can we go to soccer aid wenches?! I promise to learn offside rule or whatever it is... Also I feel shit so the only acceptable answer is 'yes' wink

LaComtessdelafere Tue 06-May-14 08:02:22

Norah sounds absolutely lovely, just my sort of night out. Did TB have his hand discretely under my skirt at any point? I think he must have donewink. Glad we were all in it, especially the password.

FolknNorah Tue 06-May-14 08:01:54

Ah, but is the homework done? wink

LetUsPrey Tue 06-May-14 07:56:27

Morning wenches. I just checked Twitter.

Soccer Aid ZOMG squeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's going to be fecking epic grin

Usual school morning blues. I have a 12 year acting like a 3 year old. Apparently it's not fair and this is the worst morning EVER. Ignoring grin

FolknNorah Tue 06-May-14 07:56:17

Not me, I have banned tv in the mornings until everyone is ready. Who is is?

My dream was ace, it was a lovely day, you'd all for some reason decided to turn up at the local castle for a (as far as I know) non existent cider festival. I was dressed as a serving wench and went over to you all whilst you were getting your picnics ready, sidled up to malc and hissed "spaniel fingers" out the side of my mouth.
It was great, I sat with you all for a bit but then had to go and serve food and booze in a tent-marquee thing, and guess who was sat there?eh? The musketeers and PC, so I texted malc to get in here now! and you all came in as I was talking to them and being all great and cool and lovely whist I took empty glasses ans jugs.
Evening came and we all sat at the table with them, I'd managed to sit you all there Nd introduce you (MN names obviously and you all called me Norah grin) so I'm sat uptop with Porthos on one side and Dog on the other, and we're all having a fab night. After a while I was chatting to Athos and mentioned my hairs tendency towards the NoelEdmonds and looke at you all and we all sniggered.
Horrible Histories actors were along the next table and we all kept chatting etc.

Sparklegeek Tue 06-May-14 07:49:35

I mean, before All Fours does?

Sparklegeek Tue 06-May-14 07:49:05

Luca = big Chelsea fan

Shall I tweet him? grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.