sleepover nightmare!!!

(7 Posts)
Mytwobeautifulgirls Mon 31-Dec-12 19:42:03

ahhhhhhhh I just need my bloody head treating! I Have 5girls for a sleep over and a baby I can hear them already arguing they all want to sleep on the floor ??? shock

Sam100 Mon 31-Dec-12 20:28:12

I always say if anyone is still awake at [age appropriate time] that I will drive them home as they are clearly not mature enough for a sleep over. That usually works!

Sam100 Mon 31-Dec-12 20:29:28

Let them all sleep on the floor - don't sweat the small stuff!

Mytwobeautifulgirls Mon 31-Dec-12 22:04:48

lol I don't care where they sleep along as they do lol! well age 8 and still going strong give it till 10 30

Fairylea Mon 31-Dec-12 22:09:28

Ermmm good luck. My dd had a sleep over with 4 of her friends andevery time I got up to feed ds who was feeding 2 hourly they were up ALL night. Literally all night. Dd fell asleep on the sofa the next day (she is 9).

They had a fab time though. I did put them downstairs in the living room though with sleeping bags etc so they didn't disturb ds and everyone else too much.

wavesgoodbye Mon 31-Dec-12 22:13:07

My dd went to one, eight girls age 6 - 8.

They slept on the floor in the bedroom on matresses or sleeping bags and fell asleep past midnight.

Mytwobeautifulgirls Mon 31-Dec-12 23:21:19

yep they have sleeping bags and blow up beds. one down 4 to go!!!

they have a movie on but still chatting away. me and dp downstairs so kept them upstairs in dd room.
thank god my dd2 sleeps through the night now so should be good till 8am.

happy new year ladies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now