recipes fr cassole

(53 Posts)
apaintedveil Sun 02-Dec-12 12:40:24

This is a support thread for people in AS/NT relationships: these are our tentative recipes for success. If you are looking for something else, please look elsewhere. thanks

apaintedveil Mon 15-Apr-13 23:09:28

"Do you ladies get a complete rundown of anything and everything your DH has done if he does any everyday housework around the house, with the expectation of an individual acknowledgement and often inspection of each task? God help me if I don't notice this off my own bat, and he has to point out the fact that he has, for instace, hoovered the hall and stairs. I have often have him say "well, haven't you noticed anything different?", and I frantically look about to see what task has been done.
Of course, he doesn't acknowledge the fact that I usually do those chores day in , day out, without any expectation of a well done??"

apaintedveil Mon 15-Apr-13 23:18:16
apaintedveil Mon 15-Apr-13 23:23:41

"Re feeling so trapped at the moment. I have felt that so keenly myself, with nowhere to go, nowhere to turn to. Hopeless. No words of wisdom I'm afraid, although I suppose I have always tried to find the strength in myself to practice "loving kindness", the Buddhist approach to forgiveness and selflessness, when I find myself in that dark, dead end place. It takes a tremendous strength of spirit to be able to see clearly to do that when one has been constantly ground down and belittled but it involves taking a step out of ones personal head space as it were, and it is a way to shed light and open up a way for positivity to enter in."

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now