Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

UK MNers with at least one child: please complete a survey all about sharing for EE: £200 to be won..NOW CLOSED

(46 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 29-Aug-13 14:08:38

EE have launched their new Shared 4GEE plan which allows customers to save money when they share a 4GEE plan with up to four friends and family, or even with a tablet and laptop.

They have asked us to find out your opinion on all things sharing - and we don't just mean toddlers sharing their toys but grown-ups sharing things too!

The survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child aged 18 or under.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will win a £200 voucher for the store of their choice.

Here'e the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M5WDLGK

Thanks and good luck,
MNHQ

KatieCupcakeCymru Thu 05-Sep-13 21:24:47

Done! smile

Alidoll Thu 05-Sep-13 18:40:20

Done and agree about Scotland and 4G..at present a waste of money if living up here!

CaramelisedOnion Thu 05-Sep-13 01:19:06

done smile I mostly can´t be arsed not to share. People can get a bit funny if they ask to borrow your hoover/lawnmower/eyeliner/ toothbrush (!) and you refuse. It can make you look a bit mean!

Share on I say.

EricNorthmansFangbanger Wed 04-Sep-13 01:28:21

Done

FreeWee Tue 03-Sep-13 22:05:42

Question 8 is multi code but 'main benefit' suggests single code as in a previous question too much time writing surveys on surveymonkey

LippyDiDooDah Tue 03-Sep-13 18:37:21

Seemed a bit weird to put neighbour in the same bracket as family member too. I'd be happy to let DD use my toothbrush if we'd forgot to pack hers for holiday (well until I could buy a new one) but I wouldn't share with my neighbour - I put no lol. Also quite happy to lend lipstick to DD but wouldn't neccesarily lend to a neighbour - I put yes.

Very strange re the ages because no room for close in age siblings or twins.

Answered best I could smile

Done- but the age bracket thing was annoying. Are you not allowed children close in age?

MrsWelly Mon 02-Sep-13 20:47:25

Done!

Tigerbomb Mon 02-Sep-13 19:31:40

Tigerbomb is like Joey in friends - I dont share

NomDeClavier Mon 02-Sep-13 18:36:42

I think a lot of lending I do counts as sharing for them. I suppose you could make joint purchases of some things on that list but most of the time I just lens stuff out, and borrow stuff in return.

DameDeepRedBetty Mon 02-Sep-13 12:04:13

Well it's patently obvious they've run out of inspiration at whatever overpaid advertising agency they're using and are hoping one of us viciously witty vipers amazing people will come up with something for them...

Sadly my free-of-copyright smart remark function is turned off today.

Tingalingle Mon 02-Sep-13 09:49:38

Choccypig, glad I wasn't the only one who thought they wanted to know if we shared our children and partners!

Done

Nigglenaggle Sun 01-Sep-13 21:30:37

Hmm well learnt something about myself there. Ticked yes to sharing a toothbrush but saw red at the idea that I might share wine!!!

nextphase Sun 01-Sep-13 15:59:41

err what's the difference between make-up and cosmetics?

Agree, badly worded.

MamaTo3Boys Sun 01-Sep-13 14:56:25

Done smile

Neena28 Sun 01-Sep-13 12:33:37

Done. Agree its badly worded though.

Blu Sun 01-Sep-13 12:19:42

Don't worry, it's a marketing excercise, not the census!

BellaVida Sun 01-Sep-13 10:55:16

Done, but these surveys always ask how many children, but then the age tick boxes don't allow for twins or other multiples, so I have 4 but can only tick 3 ages.

choccyp1g Sat 31-Aug-13 21:47:23

One of the questions seemed to ask if you mind sharing your children and partner.

It is just an advert/awareness raising for a new phone tariff.

But I don't mind a £200 shopping voucher, so answered as best I could.

MmeLindor Sat 31-Aug-13 21:35:40

Whoops. Was looking at 4GEE earlier but until coverage is better, it's not worthwhile paying extra for.

MmeLindor Sat 31-Aug-13 21:34:55

Done.

I'd love if EE would share their 4GEE signal with Scotland - or at least with more than just glasgow and Edinburgh.

Still, shouldn't complain since wide swathes of Scotland don't even get 2G. I'm not taking John o Groats, but 10 mins from Perth. It's ridiculous.

Was l

QOD Sat 31-Aug-13 14:38:11

grin

umabritmum Sat 31-Aug-13 12:19:04

Done.
A very good one . Sharing can be useful when we need an option to save money.

done.

i'd love to share more. seems crazy to me that two people who live next door to each other would both go out and buy a lawnmower they can just afford rather than club together and buy a decent one between them especially given you only use them ten times a year.

i would love to share holidays more - you can get such bargains on big, lovely accommodation if there are enough of you to share the costs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now