Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Take a survey about cooking with rice and you could win £250 of John Lewis vouchers

(153 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 30-Sep-11 10:14:41

We've been asked by Tilda to find out how you feel about cooking with rice. Please take the survey linked to below - it's open to all Mumsnetters in the UK

Everyone who takes the survey and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky MNer will win £250 of John Lewis vouchers.

Here's the link

In addition, if you're interested in joining the Tilda Taste Panel please email insight@mumsnet.com and we will pass on your email address and details to the team (no obligation but you will be sent information)

Thanks
MNHQ

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Oct-11 15:30:41

Hello. After reading some of the comments on this thread, we've been in touch with Tilda.

And they've asked us to post up this reply for them:

"Thank you to all of you who took part in our survey.

"We're sorry some of you were puzzled by the questions about cooking rice. The truth is, we've carried out lots of research into people's perceptions of rice in the past and, to our surprise, found that there are a lot of people who are 'scared' of cooking it. So, we were keen to see if this 'fear' really does hold true. Suffice to say that Mumsnetters have well and truly shot that theory out of the water!

"We're truly grateful for all the feedback you've given us – the good, the bad and the very humorous! And we're delighted to have received over 300 recipes - thank you to all those who submitted their family favourites.

"We can assure you that all of your comments have given us at Tilda plenty of food for thought."

Thumbwitch Mon 03-Oct-11 15:35:16

Oh I don't know about having shot the theory out of the water - my sister for one would be "scared" of cooking rice, pretty much as she is "scared" of cooking most things that aren't premade in a packet/easily microwaveable. I'm sure there are plenty like her around (although possibly not on MN)

Lianneroll Tue 04-Oct-11 09:33:34

i clicked on link but it says survey is currently closed??!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now