Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Take part in a short survey about seasonal flu and be in with a chance of winning a £250 Love2Shop voucher

(57 Posts)
NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 21-Jul-11 15:14:05

We've been asked by a pharmaceutical company to find out what Mumsnetters think about seasonal influenza (aka the flu!) and your views on vaccinating your child(ren) against it. Please note that this survey is about seasonal flu, not avian (bird) or swine or any other type of pandemic flu. Seasonal influenza is characterised by the following symptoms which last for at least a few days:

- Sudden high temperature
- Aches and pains
- Dry cough
- Nausea
- Loss of appetite
- Lethargy

The survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child. Please click here to take part.

Everyone who takes part and enters their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw to win £250 of Love2Shop vouchers.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!
MNHQ

TinyPawz Tue 26-Jul-11 20:06:59

done

Done smile

poppyandsneeze Wed 27-Jul-11 12:58:16

Done.

SilveryMoon Thu 28-Jul-11 19:30:12

Done.
I know suprisingly little about the flu jab blush

dunnit

housemum Sat 30-Jul-11 13:03:47

Didn't vaccinate - but loved the flu campaigns with my DD on the picture grin

NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 02-Aug-11 14:25:51

Thanks to everyone who took part in this survey - we've done the prize draw and the winner of the £250 Love2Shop voucher is...

Sidge

Congratulations and happy spending! I'll email you to get your address details for sending the voucher out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now