Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Please join the MN Research Panel

(136 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 25-Jan-11 12:08:59

As you may have already seen, we've been recruiting folks for a new Mumsnet Research Panel and we're looking for as many of you as possible to sign up.

All the info on how the panel will work is here, but basically it's an opportunity to take part in additional surveys, product tests, etc which won't appear on Mumsnet, but which will be sent to you via email. As always there will be an incentive offered and no obligation to take part, and you can opt out at any time.

As an extra special thank you for volunteering, Sky have kindly agreed to supply one lucky Mumsnetter - drawn at random from all those who sign up - with a new 32" HDTV -
see here for more info (closing date 28 Feb). If you have already submitted your details for the panel we'll also include you in the prize draw unless you email us (insight@mumsnet.com)
to opt out.

If you are interested, please click here to find out more and/or to add your details. As we've said, we want as many folks as possible to join up, so do feel free to pass the word along if you have friends who might be interested.

Thanks to everyone who's signed up already - we'll be in touch with you (hopefully grin) very soon.

Carrie, Ann and newbie Helen R at MNHQ

PS - if you live outside the UK, you can still join the panel - there may be a few surveys/tests that you won't be eligible to take part in but still things you can do so please sign up. However if you end up winning the TV we'd need to deliver to a UK address.

Am I signed up as I was getting the e-mails but they seem to have stopped!!

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Sep-12 17:02:18

bulletwithbutterflywings yes you are signed up thanks

am I signed up? smile

bubby64 Sat 11-Aug-12 23:09:15

Added my detailssmile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 10-Aug-12 12:46:30

Do sign up by adding your details here thanks

bubalou Wed 08-Aug-12 11:54:44

Sign me up please smile

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 20-Jul-12 10:35:20

Not too late at all melodyangel - we're always looking for more panellists!

melodyangel Fri 06-Jul-12 14:08:40

Is it too late to sign up?

AKMD Thu 21-Jun-12 16:42:46

I was sent a survey but my login details didn't work sad

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Jun-12 17:00:15

Hi TheHumancatapult you have signed up - thank you smile

think i signed up

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Jun-12 17:26:42

Hi Percy you have signed up to our panel - thank you! We will email you when we have product tests and surveys available for you to take part in - a lot of our insight work is UK based which is probably why we haven't been in touch yet. Keep an eye on this page too www.mumsnet.com/online-surveys-product-tests where we feature more product tests and surveys that may also be open to MNers outside of the UK.

MmmPercyPigs Fri 01-Jun-12 07:56:33

I think I signed up but never heard anything back......what's going on?

southlundon Thu 03-May-12 15:41:25

Done.

Blatherskite Thu 03-May-12 11:29:05

I remember filling in something similar but I'm not sure it was this - so I've filled it in again grin

milk Tue 01-May-12 17:33:45

Took me to the homepage sad

LetsKateWin Sun 29-Apr-12 23:11:20

I've managed to do it now.
It should take you to the survey page on Survey Monkey Voidka.

Voidka Sun 29-Apr-12 10:19:55

I got taken to the Home page too - is that not what is supposed to happen?

LetsKateWin Sun 29-Apr-12 08:48:29

It's still taking me to the home page. Perhaps because I started filling in the survey and then abandoned it.

Voidka Sun 29-Apr-12 07:40:16

Done.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 23-Apr-12 11:56:01

LetsKateWin and buttress you can sign up to the panel using this link:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/MNpanel

LetsKateWin Sat 21-Apr-12 08:27:51

I just tried to sign up but the links take me to the homepage. I did start the process yesterday, but got sidetracked by DD.

Is it still open for new sign-ups?

buttress Sat 14-Apr-12 12:43:24

Id like to.sign up x

bubby64 Fri 10-Feb-12 11:53:05

Hi, I think I signed up in January, can you please check??? Many thanks.

NewGirlHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-Nov-11 13:28:40

LovingChristmas - yes, please do include your DSS!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now