Please note: This topic is for Q&A discussions arranged by MNHQ. If you have questions about the site and how it runs, please do post in our Site Stuff topic. If you'd like to explore Q&A opportunities, please do feel free to mail us at sales@mumsnet.com.

nightime crying

(3 Posts)
mommy34 Sat 01-Mar-14 03:52:59

Hello parents.(first time user)! Just a question. My 24 month old has started crying before bed and is unsettled through the night. She had always slept through from a young age with no problem. Is this a natural faze she's going through or should I be concerned? (poorly, something in her room) . I'm a total stress head and this situation scares me. Anyone else going through the same?

dyslexicdespot Sat 01-Mar-14 19:52:22

You might want to move this to a more popular area. The sleep section or 'chat'. Report your post and ask mumsnet HQ to move it for you. Good luck!

TheGreatHunt Sat 01-Mar-14 20:07:20

What are you scared of exactly? She just needs a bit of reassurance - as they get older they get fears and what to know what you're doing etc. It will pass.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now