Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Want your floor cleaned quickly? No time for the mop and bucket? Testers needed to try new Cif Express Direct to Floor Cleaner - £250 to be won for feedback NOW CLOSED

(62 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Apr-14 15:45:35

Cif is looking for 150 Mumsnetters to test out their NEW cleaning product, Cif Express Direct to Floor.

Here's what Cif have to say, "Our latest cleaning product - Cif Express Direct to Floor - can be used direct on the floor and small surfaces for a sparkling clean home. It leaves a long lasting and fresh fragrance. It's suitable for tiled, laminate and washable/ varnished wood floors. To use, you simply squirt the product directly onto the floor, then wipe with a damp mop and there's no need to rinse and it dries really fast! Now available in Antibacterial, Lemon & Apple Flowers and Wild Orchid & Velvet flowers, the RRP is £2.00 for 750 ml."

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters. You will need to have a tiled, laminate and washable/ varnished wood floor to take part (and a mop!)

Everyone who is selected will be sent one 750ml bottle of Cif Express Direct to Floor to test out. Once you have had the chance to test it out we'll ask you to add your feedback to the feedback thread. We would also love for testers to post before and after pictures on the feedback thread. Photos may appear on Cif's page on Mumsnet and/or in other marketing material.

We would also like 10 Mumsnetters to film their experience on their smartphone (via an app we'll need you to download). Those MNers will receive a Cif hamper as a thank you for the filming. The videos will be edited and used by Cif on a range of platforms including on Mumsnet, possibly on the Cif website and on social media - they will be hosted on YouTube.

All the selected testers who add their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £250 voucher for the store of their choice.

If you're interested in taking part please sign up here

Thanks and good luck,
MNHQ

JustCallMeBaldrick Thu 17-Apr-14 15:59:58

Done ! My floors are disgusting!!

WingDefence Thu 17-Apr-14 16:56:43

Sounds great. Will sign up.

piscivorous Thu 17-Apr-14 17:55:29

Me please. We have a tiled floor that shows streaks and must have little "pits" in its surface as it looks dotty even after washing sometimes.

MiconiumHappens Thu 17-Apr-14 18:47:43

I would love to trial this - I mop at least once a day and my current mop is looking very tired.

I am a little too excited about this!

RuthlessBaggage Thu 17-Apr-14 19:01:55

Ooh interesting. DC3 starts BLW in a fortnight or so and I'm dreading the additional carnage.

Done! Clean floors here I come grin

mjmooseface Thu 17-Apr-14 19:25:51

MiconiumHappens you put the rest of us me to shame with your mopping once a day! We're lucky if I do it once a fortnight!!!

BlueSkySunnyDay Thu 17-Apr-14 19:44:18

Interested - 1 tiled floor, 1 laminate - my 3 blokes and 1 stinky dog will test it to its limits.

DillydollyRIP Thu 17-Apr-14 20:59:25

Done. Not quite a tassimo machine but quicker cleaning is a bonus!

Done.

SagaNorensLeatherTrousers Fri 18-Apr-14 07:08:26

Done! My grimy floor will thank you!

Grockle Fri 18-Apr-14 08:24:37

Done

verap Fri 18-Apr-14 08:34:32

Entered, would love to try this

Done. Can't remember the last time I mopped the floors. blush

DurhamDurham Fri 18-Apr-14 10:02:04

Done

We have 8 floors which require mopping in our house and anything which could speed up that process would be gratefully received!

Thanks Mumsnet grin

telsa Fri 18-Apr-14 10:03:05

Fingers crossed.

Done, sounds great smile

RaisinGirls Fri 18-Apr-14 11:19:39

Wooden floors downstairs,two dogs and an overdue baby. I need some time saving cleaning ideas!

LindseyandMatthew Fri 18-Apr-14 23:29:14

this sounds like the ideal product for us, fingers crossed!

RuthlessBaggage Sat 19-Apr-14 00:42:19

This thread shamed me into mopping my floors properly today (moving furniture and everything). Since that phenomenon is unlikely to be repeated any time soon, I reeeeally need to be picked wink

cadidog Sat 19-Apr-14 09:45:53

Yes please, my wood floor is putting up with 2 grubby cats and a baby. I sweep every day but don't get the chance to mop up as often.

Zepherial Sat 19-Apr-14 11:34:31

This sounds like lazy house keeping, my kind of stuff.

PancakesAndMapleSyrup Sat 19-Apr-14 18:50:04

Oooooh exciting sparkly floors, now that would be lovley!

HethsC Sat 19-Apr-14 22:03:45

Trying to keep my floors clean with a pet dog and cat is a epic battle!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now