Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Try the new Mr Muscle Touch-Up Cleaner - £250 John Lewis voucher to be won for your feedback NOW CLOSED

(164 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Aug-13 09:52:34

Mr Muscle has asked us to find 400 MNers to test out their new Touch-Up Cleaner.

Here's what Mr Muscle say about their new product: "Mr Muscle® Touch-Up Cleaner offers a fast and convenient solution to kill 99.99% of bacteria and to clean the most frequently used surfaces in the home. The inventive new design makes it easy to clean surfaces and kill bacteria; simply push down on the pump to apply the formula onto a cleaning material such as a paper towel, cleaning cloth or sponge. Then, just wipe the surface clean."

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters.

Those who are selected will be sent one following Mr Muscle Touch-Up Cleaners:

- Mr Muscle ® Touch-Up Cleaner Bathroom & Toilet in an Ocean Shore fragrance
- Mr Muscle® Touch-Up Cleaner Kitchen in a Citrus fragrance

You'll then need to try the product out for a week or so and add your feedback to a thread on Mumsnet. Testing will take place between 19th August and 6th September, so please only sign up if you're available to take part during this time.

All selected testers who add their feedback to thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £250 John Lewis voucher.

If you're interested in taking part, please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

Dillydollydaydream Tue 27-Aug-13 11:34:42

Same here. Thought it was just me! 😖

mummylin Tue 27-Aug-13 12:30:36

Mine has not come either

BornToFolk Tue 27-Aug-13 19:33:00

Mine's not come either. I have been away and thought it would arrive then but no sign and the neighbours have not had it either...

Well its now the 28th and STLL haven't got my product!, I got the email to say I'd got the trial absolutely ages ago so Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that there's been some sort of mix up somewhere along the line and I'm not going to get it now. Got to be said, I am disappointed sad

ImATotJeSuisUneTot Wed 28-Aug-13 10:28:39

This has just arrived in the post.

I'd had no email to say I was part of the trial.

mummylin Wed 28-Aug-13 15:44:05

Mine arrived this morning, kitchen cleaner

skyeskyeskye Wed 28-Aug-13 20:01:52

mine has just arrived this morning

HepsibarCrinkletoes Thu 29-Aug-13 10:20:45

Another who received no email, but my product has just arrived in the post, so thank you. Kitchen Touch Up Cleaner for us. Smells nice. Will find feedback thread.

Still not got mine yet....I guess time will tell sad

Dillydollydaydream Thu 29-Aug-13 16:23:17

Finally arrived today just as I was giving up hope!
I've got the kitchen one. Smells really nice smile

Happiestinwellybobs Thu 29-Aug-13 20:21:02

Arrived today - well half of it did. The rest had leaked everywhere. My postie smelt lovely, if a bit damp grin

Still no sign of mine sad

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

aga69 Fri 06-Sep-13 14:19:14

dj;one
n

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now