Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

i havent received my Garnier face cream yet

(9 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 14-Jul-12 17:53:41

hi - if you applied for the 14 day samples then Garnier are dealing with this directly - it's not to do with MN

serendipity1980 Sat 14-Jul-12 14:24:01

I haven't received mine either, maybe I just requested it too late? Many thanks for any help you can give me. smile

appu123 Wed 20-Jun-12 15:35:27

I also have not received my garnier cearm yet... ??

OracleInACoracleocus Tue 29-May-12 18:29:29

thank you!!!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-May-12 17:51:14

Hi - they are sending out a replacement special D today...should be with you tomorrow....not sure what happened with first one! best, Ann

OracleInACoracleocus Tue 29-May-12 16:39:39

thank you! and done.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-May-12 15:53:26

Hi - sorry about this...I have asked Garnier about it and will let you know what they say. Can you PM me your address just in case its wrong or something?
thanks

OracleInACoracleocus Tue 29-May-12 14:20:24

bump

OracleInACoracleocus Mon 28-May-12 15:55:32

and that makes me sad. do you have any idea when they were sent out? cant locate the original email!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now