D'y ever wonder when it is going to stop snowing??

(1000 Posts)
Chopstheduck Mon 21-Jan-13 07:32:23

Morning girls xx

School is on thank goodness, but not til 10, and dh is wfh <sigh>

Every time I have a go on the e-cig I get a migraine hmm good thing is the migraines are flashing light ones so I cant find my remaining ordinary cig that I have hidden away in case of emergencies LOL LOL

triplets Tue 26-Mar-13 17:12:38

Shabs if anyone can do it you can! My sil 2 years ago smoked 30 a day, and weighed 17 stone. Her dh was told he needed a triple heart bypass but he had to lose 3 stone before they would do the surgery. He also smoked. He wouldn't quit or exercise or diet. She did, stopped smoking in two months and has lost 3 stone herself and has never looked better. Go Shabs Go!! xx

Sokmonsta Wed 27-Mar-13 10:34:59

Morning

bubby64 Wed 27-Mar-13 16:47:29

Afternoon. just popping in to say hi,

Morning girls xx

bubby64 Thu 28-Mar-13 10:01:46

Morning All, Thank God its the start of school holidays tomorrow, Fed up with battling moody, overtired boys first to bed of an evening, and then up in the morning. We can all have a bit of a lie in tomorrow until I go to church at 10.45.
Shabs- how are things going?
Very quiet on here the past couole of days.

triplets Thu 28-Mar-13 10:17:31

Morning ladies.............school holidays already started here, three teens still in bed, dh buggered off to his allotment, and I am chucking out all he stuff piled up om my wardrobe....................I can`t take much more excitement...hmm

Lew finished last Wednesday till the 8th of April and Tom finished last Friday till Gawd knows when!!! Its way past a joke in our house by now!!! x

triplets Fri 29-Mar-13 07:37:55

Goodmorning girls......why do we wake up early when we don`t have to? Woke at 6.40am to blue skies............hooray!
Its now one hour later and the sky is grey and sleet is coming down!!

I have been up for hours as well Trips xx

Morning girls x

rubyrubyruby Fri 29-Mar-13 11:42:14

Morning all and Happy Easter xxxx

oooggs Fri 29-Mar-13 19:45:42

Wow! Dts have made it to 6 years old!!!! The cake was time consuming (for those of you who have seen it on fb) I am tired and we have a long drive up north tomorrow.

Cornwall to North Yorkshire dragging the tin box!!!! Will be worth it when we get there...... Keep repeating wink

Aww happy birthday to them xxx

That is indeed a long drive x Hope you have a good time x

bubby64 Fri 29-Mar-13 22:51:04

Happy birthday to the oogglets.
Busy day here, church, then coffee, then shopping (with a quick lunch out as well) then to homebase to get some cement to seal the bottom of our fence as the pup wiggled under through a hole the Staffie dug for him. ( I have to ensure that after all the press about "killer Staffies" that our Cleo doesnt get out , not that there is a vicious bone in her body,. Everyone seems to forget the fact that 2 bull mastiffs were involved too, and thry were bred as gamekeepers dogs to attack poachers.) Finally had to take boys to young farmers Easter party. Phew!!

triplets Fri 29-Mar-13 23:15:25

Golly 6! Happy Happy Birthday, fantastic cake you clever thing! I have just sampled my simnel cake, Mary Berry recipe and its fantastic.......not much else to report...........enjoy the lullgrin

Morning girls xx

Sokmonsta Sat 30-Mar-13 07:34:07

Morning.

2 more dc with bug now. Joshua came down with it Wednesday. Emily shouted us in tears this morning as she'd been sick in bed. Poor sausage. We were supposed to be going to the zoo and to friends today. Skipping the zoo but friends still want us to go over (staying the night). Am in two minds. On the one hand an extra couple of pairs of hands with the well children won't go amiss. But it goes against motherly instinct to take the children knowing they are ill.

triplets Sat 30-Mar-13 08:11:59

Goodmorning! You poor things Sokky, go with your instinct and stay at home, no place like home when you`re poorly. Cold but dry out there today, popping up to my poorly brothers this pm as he has all the family going, there will be baby boys galore.............four!!!!

bubby64 Sat 30-Mar-13 13:47:45

morning all. Weather can't make up its mind, started out cold but sunny, and Rich went out and started to mow back garden, then suddenly a full bown blizzard came out of nowhere for an hour, now sunny again, as if the snow had never fallen!
I have finally succumbs to the viral thing everyone else got, trouble is, it has gone straight to my chest, and, despite doubling steroid inhalers, I am now on the verge of a full blown chest infection, so have started my emergency steroids and crossing fingers I can prevent myself needing ABs again, as each time I need them, I end up taking stronger and stronger onessad
Despite this, housework done and I am now making up clues for the boys traditional Easter treasure hunt, although we now give 1 big gift and 1 egg, rather than they hunt for lots of smaller gifts and eggs. This year we have bought them an xbox live subscription that they have been bugging us for. They are also still planning an elaborate trap for the Easter bunny, even tho they haven't believed in him for years, it is part of an easter tradition passed down from my childhood, the myth was that in order to rob the bunny of all his eggs, all the kids from my side of the family still compete to plan and build the best trap. They only do it know because of pure greed, as we have always left a little poem about how he escaped and a choc bunny in the trap Easter morning.grin grin

bubby64 Sat 30-Mar-13 13:51:06

soks- I too would stay at home, nothing worse than being in someone elses house eith a sick kid, no matter how close you are to them, it is still alittle awkward.

Sokmonsta Sat 30-Mar-13 16:29:46

Hee hee. Naughty mummy popped into town to get car washed and 'a couple of bits of shopping' while leaving all dc with Daddy. 3 and a half hours later...

Emily was sick. Twice. Over the settee. Joshua pooped through his sleepsuit and cot bedding. James, who is perfectly well at the moment and deciding to potty train himself, is bouncing round the house. Daddy has now gone to bed for a couple of hours because he's tired.

Of course, I didn't deliberately stay out as long as possible so he got a taste of all 4 children, wouldn't possibly do a thing like that grin

bubby64 Sat 30-Mar-13 16:44:31

It comes as a shock to their system, doesn't it [egrin].
I bet he doesn't think to let you have a couple of hours kip after having all 4 all day!

triplets Sat 30-Mar-13 22:35:00

Naughty Soks............a girl after my own heart grin

triplets Sun 31-Mar-13 07:35:49

smile smile HAPPY EASTER smile smile good morning! Clocks forward and I am awake at 5.50am.............didn`t want to wake you all up too early.......................WAKEY WAKEY.......the Easter Bunny has been!
<<Trips checks trolley.....3 Galaxy eggs, 3 Aero eggs, 3 Lindt eggs, Cadburys mini eggs, Simnel cake and Hot X Buns........that she keep them going>>

Morning girls...Morning Trips xx

Happy Easter.

This thread is not accepting new messages.