please help me

(27 Posts)
00deed88 Sun 31-Mar-13 00:06:23

Ok, so I am new here. I had a positive test 4 days ago after trying for 6 months, not seen the doctor yet. I have been having stomach cramps before we found out and since. Tonight I started bleeding. Its quite heavy. Do I go hospital or is it even worth it? I think being less that 5 weeks and having a miscarriage, the doctors won't be too bothered. I don't want to go through any unnecessary pain. If that's it I would rather be at home and test again in a week to make sure its over! Not told the other half yet! He is so excited I just don't want to disappoint him! sad x

Bakingtins Tue 02-Apr-13 08:33:06

Only you can decide when you are ready to try again, and you do need time to grieve for this baby. IME most women find trying again ASAP is therapeutic and gives you something to focus on, but everyone is different. There is a lovely thread on the conception board for women TTC after a MC, current one has 'posifrickingtivity' in the title. It's been a great support for me. We'd be delighted to welcome you any time you feel up to it.
I'd really encourage you to do something to acknowledge and honour the baby you lost, preferably with your partner but on your own if he's not up for it. Plant a tree, release a balloon, buy a piece of memorial jewellery, write a letter or poem. It helps.

00deed88 Wed 17-Apr-13 03:21:24

I know its been a while since I have said anything here, bit thank you so much for you kind words and support. My partner was amazing through it all once I told him. We were both glad we could deal with it at home rather than sitting in the local a and e. We could grieve properly. Right now we are focusing on our wedding over everything else! That helps a lot! :D but again, thank all you guys for yoyr support! :D. X x x x x x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now