No AF and bumpy womb after losing baby

(5 Posts)
RufousBartleby Thu 14-Feb-13 20:11:16

OP Im so sorry you had such an awful time. I also TFMR in december and ive still not completely stopped bleeding since and certainly not had anything i could identify as a period. i know this isnt much help to you but thought may be it might make you feel more normal (if there is such a thing!) to know you werent the only one whose body hasnt done what it is supposed to.

ScillyCow Thu 14-Feb-13 20:03:49

Could be that there is something left after the termination. They might need to have you back in to make sure it is all gone before you can try again.

I don't see any reason why there should be a problem with conceiving again - a termination is fairly straightforward normally.

Was it a nurse or a consultant who did the ultrasound?

Donttrustmyselfanymore Thu 14-Feb-13 19:58:05

Thank you, no, no sex I'm afraid. No other symptoms like sore breasts, nausea etc

X

ScillyCow Thu 14-Feb-13 19:25:55

So sorry to hear of your loss sad

Have you had sex at all?

Donttrustmyselfanymore Thu 14-Feb-13 19:22:30

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to post so I'm sorry and please point me in the right direction if I am wrong.

I had a termination 13th December due to baby having anacephaly, afterwards I had horrendous complications (was hospitalised with severe infection and massive hemmorrage, ithink that's how you spell it sorry if wrong!) I had an ultrasound on Monday, and they said my left ovary was close to my womb and one side of my womb looked bumpy??? I have to go and see my GP on friday to get exact results but I still have no had AF and its been over 8 weeks now, is this normal? I was told to expect it between 6 and 8 weeks. I bleed until 3rd week of January from termination etc and my hormones are still all over the place.

So is this normal or should I be worried? I'm paranoid everything that happened will make me not be able to conceive in future, so has anyone got any experience of this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now