climb aboard this bus called i was on "dec 11, jan 12, feb 12" etc- hear me now!!

(402 Posts)
Mama5isalive Mon 18-Jul-11 23:43:16

I thought i would just start this thread for all of us who have sadly lost our seats on our previous buses, but still want to talk and share and move on in all different areas!

Please swipe your cards, pay your fare and share!!!!!!!!wink
all are welcome to the journey ending in "moving on street", "TTC avenue" or "let just wait and see walk "or ", "Its finally happened for me junction"

tumblebug Fri 08-Mar-13 23:09:59

Congratulations Moomin and Count, wonderful news, hope you're enjoying your little ones. Sophie also had lots of dark hair, still does but it's longer and wispier now. She is so like her big brother except he was bald then blond!

We're doing well except Sophie has another cold/ cough - every 2 weeks at the moment.

Just passed the due date of the pregnancy I lost - would have been 1st birthday. 2 friends had babies in the 3 days before - so happy associations now. I see my MC as part of the path to having Sophie now - a sad and horrid experience that I'll never forget, but the end result is my beautiful little girl.

Catsycat Fri 08-Mar-13 23:48:55

Count and Moomin, so pleased to hear your news, congratulations!

Tumble lovely to hear from you. There are so many bugs around at the moment - poor Sophie. Glad you'e doing OK.

Zuleika is 9 1/2 months now, and cruising. Can't believe it will be her birthday in a few weeks!

I hope anyone who stumbles upon this thread having had a mc can see how far we have come with our different experiences of loss, and see that there is hope for a positive outcome... so glad to have had your support and strength ladies x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now