This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

BBC World Have Your Say seeking views on new EU Laws allowing the 'right to be forgotten'

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Carla Gray - BBC Tue 13-May-14 16:59:11

Hello Mumsnetters,

Carla Gray here, a producer with the BBC's World Have Your Say programme on World Service Radio. I'm looking for people to come on our show tonight between 1800 - 1840bst to talk about a new European Court of Justice ruling that gives users 'the right to be forgotten'. More information available here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27388289

I wonder if anyone on the forum might have children or teenagers who have posted things online that they would now like removed, and who would like to make use of this new ruling? Would anyone be interested in talking about this on the programme? Our show is a discussion-based programme, so you would be given the opportunity to interact with other guests, rather than just being interviewed by our host Ben.

If any of you are interested in taking part, please feel free to drop me an email at carla.gray@bbc.co.uk

Many thanks, Carla.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now