This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Who buys from ZARA Home?

(1 Post)
fashion909 Wed 23-Oct-13 21:58:45

Hiya Ladies!
Im a fashion student currently working on a casestudy on ZARA Home and the possibility of opening a florist instore and online.
For those of you that shop there I would be so grateful if you could fill out my short survey!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/SVJGXDW

But also I would love to hear back from you if you would personally buy flowers from a place like ZARA Home for you home or loved ones.

Would you enjoy learning how to arrange flowers for the home?
And, how much would you be willing to spend?

I would love to hear back from you all on my idea.

many thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now