This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Are you and your partner thinking of starting a business together?

(7 Posts)
MissACP Wed 25-Sep-13 10:46:33

Hello all,

This may appeal to you and your partner if you are soon-to-be a new business start up!

October Films are looking for couples who are taking the plunge and starting a new business together for a new Channel 4 documentary series.

Are you both fed up of the nine-to-five and ready to become your own boss? Have you decided to make a radical career change and put your blood, sweat and tears into making it a success?

Please get in touch ASAP or pass on to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks in advance!

My work email is - amber.phillips@octoberfilms.co.uk

grants1000 Wed 25-Sep-13 14:19:14

Do you pay for the divorce at the end? grin

MissACP Mon 30-Sep-13 14:41:27

grants1000 - haha!

Anyone else know someone?

FrauMoose Mon 30-Sep-13 14:44:38

I've emailed the address above.

noddyholder Mon 30-Sep-13 14:46:25

We are but unfortunately I could never be on tv since hd far too vain/insecure lol

ajandjjmum Mon 30-Sep-13 14:56:14

If you are....think hard. DH and I have worked together for 25 years, but it isn't easy. I really think it can have a negative impact on your personal relationship, as it's easy to focus on being 'professional'.

MissACP Tue 01-Oct-13 15:47:07

FrauMoose - thanks for getting in touch.

Noddyholder - you get used to it (so they say!). How about you email me anyway and I will tell you a bit more about the show...? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now