This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Student: Baby Travel support kit survey

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Gloria Evans Thu 08-Aug-13 13:42:56

Hi Everyone

I am hoping you can help me.

I am a mature OU student. My degree course is in Design and Innovation and the final assignment in this year's course is targeted at engaging in the whole design cycle. In my case I am looking at designing a travel kit for parents travelling with children under 18 months old.

As part of the research element I have created a survey. It is only 8 questions long and I would really welcome some validation of my thinking and ideas and so really want to get a good number of responses to inform my decision making. I can't think of a better set of respondents than all you mums out there - please help!

The survey link is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2B7N33K

Many thanks...
Gloria

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now