This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

10 question survey for an OU design module I'm currently studying

(5 Posts)
MarkyMarkJ Wed 07-Aug-13 21:34:20

Hi, Mark, a long-term lurker here.

I'm currently studying design with the Open University, and am looking to design a new type of luggage for travelling with young children.
Would you possibly be kind enough to complete a quick 2 minute survey to help me?

Thanks in advance,
Mark smile

The survey is here:
www.surveymonkey.com/s/QXHZY8H

You'll probably get told off for advertising on here as you haven't spoke to the Mumsnet staff about this.

I don't have a problem doing it though smile

MarkyMarkJ Thu 08-Aug-13 07:09:12

Thanks HaveI
I'm not entirely sure that asking someone a question constitutes advertising, but I understand the need to tightly control content on a forum.
Should this be an issue for the site moderators, I will remove the survey straight away.

I know it's a bit weird but yes like you say, everything has to be vetted before posting incase it's something else entirely.
I can't see a massive problem though.

Oh and answered the questions by the way.
Hope that helps. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now