This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Traveling with Young Children in London - Survey for Masters dissertaion

(2 Posts)
kbrown27 Wed 07-Aug-13 19:15:56

My name is Kristen Brown and I am currently studying for an MSc degree at the Department of Sociology, City University London and as part of this course I am required to submit a dissertation.

The title of my dissertation is Traveling With Children On Public Transport: Insights by carers of young children in London.

My aim is to understand the troubles and the triumphs felt by carers of children four and under whilst using public transportation in London.

If you have a child under 5 and currently live in or frequently travel around Greater London, please take the time to fill out my survey. It should only take about 15 minutes. All responses will be confidential. This research is not associated with TFL.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email me at kristen.brown.1@city.ac.uk

Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2B2CM58

littleoaktree Thu 08-Aug-13 13:04:48

I did this but my Internet went down when I pressed submit so hope it went through!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now