This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Hectic mornings

(2 Posts)
megailsa Tue 06-Aug-13 09:19:53

Hi all,
I’m currently researching an article for a back to school campaign, about the first time your little ones start school and what you found most stressful about it - especially if you've got to get ready for work as well.
Can you help with any tips to help hectic mornings run more smoothly?
Thanks in advance.

Karoleann Wed 07-Aug-13 15:03:22

Get all the children's clothes out the night before.

Same with school bags, shoes, PE kits etc and put next to the front door so that you don't forget anything.

I also get out the breakfast bowls, plates, spoons and cereal the night before.

During the school holidays before both of my son's started reception, I made sure they practiced getting themselves every day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now