Been doing bootcamp for 2 weeks and lost 1 ib...and a half !

(3 Posts)
Sammyboy12 Mon 24-Feb-14 05:47:14

I've been so strict, I feel better, my stomach is definitely flatter, I always suffered with bloating...but now I'm feeling really deflated.....I've had loads of butter and fatty meats and drinking loads of water so don't know what I've done wrong.....help before I reach for the crisps !! So disappointed .��

Sammyboy12 Mon 24-Feb-14 06:28:55

I used to eat a lot of bread, potatoes, cakes, biscuits , crisps etc......I have not had one morsel of these in two weeks...feeling pissed off, the only thing that is going to keep me going is that I feel better.....but am a bit worried that I have not lost a lot of weight (hardly any !! Sob sob ) and worried about all the butter I have been cooking with and adding...I've been reading these threads non stop to get motivation and make sure I'm doing it right....so what have I done wtong ?? Help plz

superstarheartbreaker Mon 24-Feb-14 16:37:14

It's better than nothing but I do understand as I'm being strict and I feel fat still. Hope someone can help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now