Week 3 - Autumn Low Carb Bootcamp - The Crossroads!

(331 Posts)
BIWI Sun 22-Sep-13 23:12:02

So we have reached the end of the first two, strict weeks.

Come and confess all on the Spreadsheet of Fabulousness

By now, if you have stuck to your knitting, you should be ketogenically adapted - which is to say, you should have switched your body from burning carbs to burning fat.

Hurrah!

flowers

You now have a choice. You can relax things a little and can include some fruit (berries) and some nuts/seeds - and a little alcohol in moderation The rules of Bootcamp Light are on the spreadsheet.

Or

You can stay on Bootcamp, if it suits you - as long as you promise me that you are getting your carbs from vegetables and salad!

Another option, which many of us adopt, is to do Bootcamp during the week and Bootcamp Light at the weekend.

The choice is entirely yours!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their food, which is the most important thing. And good luck for the next week.

BIWI Sun 29-Sep-13 23:04:57

That's the thing, whodunnit - and it's why it's always good to have a particular item of clothing to keep trying on.

I found that I lost weight in proportion. So it was difficult, looking in the mirror, to really believe that I had lost weight. The only way I realised that I had, was through my clothes.

hazchem Mon 30-Sep-13 01:01:02

I need a big stick
I have been a carby twat and am back at my start weight! Buggar.

I'm back in proper bootcamp from this morning.

B: chicken thigh and chicken drumstick meat with an egg to black coffees and 5 herbal teas so far.

Sorry for ruining the percentages ect.

herecomesthsun Mon 30-Sep-13 01:10:53

Nil illegitimi carborundum!

Have just bought winter coat, which purports to be a 12, and is roomy!

BIWI Mon 30-Sep-13 07:19:10
QueenQueenie Wed 02-Oct-13 16:20:57

marking my place... very late to the party.
Am keeping on keeping on but seem to have come to a (temporary I hope standstill, 3 months in.) It does seem just the odd glass of wine of a weekend is enough to halt me in my tracks darnit. I find this woe very easy and have no carb cravings at all or real hunger to speak of... but it would be nice to have just a glass of wine now and again hmm

QueenQueenie Wed 02-Oct-13 16:21:25

gaaaah. will c and p to the right thread...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now