Anyone else doing the Harcombe 30 day blitz?

(19 Posts)
loopyloou Wed 10-Jul-13 17:30:09

Usererror I didn't get your pm. Have you found the link to the earlier emails?

UserError Wed 10-Jul-13 15:34:47

Is there? Doh. Feel daft now. Thanks.

Neitheronethingortheother Wed 10-Jul-13 14:39:08

There is a little message at the end of the emails they send you with links to any days you might have missed. Have another look at todays email.

UserError Wed 10-Jul-13 14:24:04

I tried to PM and it went weird - if it didn't go through, can you let me know please? I don't want to accidentally spam you.

UserError Wed 10-Jul-13 14:19:46

Oooh, thank you. Will PM you now.

loopyloou Mon 08-Jul-13 23:49:56

Hi,

I can forward the emails to you when I'm on my pc tomorrow.

Can you pm me your email address?

UserError Mon 08-Jul-13 21:04:38

I'm not committed enough to do this at the moment, I'm just standard low-carbing for now, but I'd like all the e-mails. I signed up and they don't send you the ones you've missed from the beginning - does anyone know how to get them please? I've missed days 1 - 5.

Osmiornica Mon 08-Jul-13 18:47:12

Well done evertonmint.

I had a spectacular fail on sat evening by drinking white wine then ended up having pizza on sunday. I'm back on it again today but not sure if I've messed up the previous 6 days - hope not.

evertonmint Sun 07-Jul-13 22:23:33

I'm doing this. How's everyone getting on? Did phase 1 for 5 days. Alright after day 2 on the caffeine front, and now feeling good. Lost 5lbs so far. Not completely following her exercise suggestions but using them as a prompt and doing similar. I run anyway, but also walking a bit more and doing things like playing football with DS and table tennis with DH smile So far so good.

UserError Fri 05-Jul-13 11:49:35

Thanks for the link, I've signed up. Not sure if I'll be following it, but it's good to have the info.

Osmiornica Thu 04-Jul-13 19:55:27

I don't even like courgette normally but that's probably because every other time I've had it it's been sort of soggy and bleugh. I just fried it with a bit of butter and put a sprinkly of parmeasan on top - yum.

Good luck smile

loopyloou Thu 04-Jul-13 19:46:41

I haven't tried the courgette strips instead of pasta yet. We just have a bowl of Bolognese on its own, sometimes with grated cheese.

loopyloou Thu 04-Jul-13 19:45:39

Thanks osmi and well done. I've had a better day today, hope to get back on track now. I always feel much better eating this way. Days 3 to 6 were the worst for me but after that I felt ok last time. Hope you get through them ok.

Osmiornica Thu 04-Jul-13 19:21:13

Sorry about your husband's job loopyloou but hope he finds a new one soon.

I haven't been doing the exercise either as I've hurt my foot and just doing the school run is making it worse so I don't want to do any more.

I'm on day 4 and so far I've not had any bread, pasta or spuds or anything with flour in it. I've cheated a bit by having some milk in my tea just now and I've been having cheese as well which is not allowed in phase 1 but I've counteracted that by not having the brown rice.

I had 'spag' bol yesterday with courgette strips rather than pasta and can honestly say I didn't miss it - who'd have thought!

loopyloou Thu 04-Jul-13 15:36:12

Sorry, the link should be

theharcombedietclub.com/30dayblitz/

loopyloou Thu 04-Jul-13 15:35:16

Have a look here

https://www.facebook.com/theharcombediet?ref=stream

UserError Thu 04-Jul-13 15:22:06

What's the 30 day blitz, please? Phase 1 Harcombe is my go-to jumpstart when I low carb, but I've never heard of the blitz.

loopyloou Thu 04-Jul-13 13:09:45

I was going to but have had a wobble already due to bad news (dh lost job). Trying to get back on track now.

I first started Harcombe a year ago. I keep coming back to Harcombe/low carb because it works and I feel much better on it.

However, I just can't fit in the exercise advised and am sticking to my daily dog walk as usual.

Osmiornica Mon 01-Jul-13 11:53:42

Day 1 today and so far so good. The first day is always ok though, I tend to struggle with day 3-4 and have never got past day 5 of low carbing. This time I'm ready though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now