Air transat to Canada - any good

(4 Posts)
mummymeister Thu 26-Sep-13 16:43:12

Hi, if you have flown with air transat what were they like? thinking of a club class flight which is the same price as BA ordinary fares but is it too cheap to be any good? thanks

snowman1 Thu 26-Sep-13 16:50:06

got off a flight with them last month, gatwick to toronto, lovely staff. W went economy with a baby and a three year old. flight out was a new aircraft with screens on the back of seats. Return was an older aircraft with drop down screens but it was a night flight so mattered less. Can't comment on Club but economy had great legroom for long haul I thought. Speaking to others in Canada, I don't think they are considered budget over there! Hope that helps.

mummymeister Thu 26-Sep-13 17:08:09

thanks snowman1. haven't heard of them before myself but they keep coming up on flight comparison websites and just seemed so much cheaper.

snowman1 Thu 26-Sep-13 18:01:26

Yes, they aren't Singapore airlines, but I have flown worse American long haul. They are probably better than delta. depends on the aircraft you get!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now