Halloween - ft lauderdale - ideas for a 9 year old please

(5 Posts)
Taz1212 Tue 10-Sep-13 12:53:51

If he's wanting to do trick or treating on Halloween I'd phone or email the Ft Lauderdale City Hall and ask them what's going on in the community. I guarantee there will be stuff to do- trick or treating, Halloween games etc. Some towns now have organised trick or treating times in certain neighbourhoods and the city hall should be able to point you in the right direction.

NotMoreFootball Mon 09-Sep-13 18:31:46

Are you visiting Orlando during your trip?, Mickeys not so scary Halloween party is great fun and also involves trick or treating! They run on several nights through Sept / Oct so you wouldn't need to be there on 31st to take part.

Svrider Sun 08-Sep-13 08:44:03

Halloween is a massive deal in the states
I'm sure there will be a multitude of activities for him to do
envyenvyenvy

The Museum of Discovery and Science in FL (a great museum for children) are doing a Grossout Halloween Science Weekend on the 25th.

www.mods.org/home.htm

BrightnessAndWallpaper Sat 07-Sep-13 20:22:51

Hi. We will be holidaying in Florida in October, ending in Fort Lauderdale for Halloween.

My 9 year old has just realised that he will miss his annual trick or treating with friends in our road and is in floods of tears about it sad.

Sooo - I'm looking for Halloween events and activity ideas to do while we are there - something fun but very safe if you see what I mean.

All advice will be very welcome. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now