Which villas are close to Disney World with at least 5 bedrooms?

(6 Posts)
IsaacCox Mon 12-Aug-13 10:29:10

Hi, we're (10 of us) are going to Florida, around Easter 2015. Me and Dh have been before (me twice and him 3 times) but have always stayed on Disney property. I have been given the task of planning and organising the trip and the first thing on the list is a villa (as I believe they are cheaper than Disney hotels? I'd rather stay on site but we have to go for the cheaper option)

I have no idea at all about the different areas and places to stay. I don't know where to begin, there are so many options.

Ideally, we'd like to be as close to Disney as possible (though we will be doing Universal and other places too) with a private pool and perhaps a communal one too. At least 5 bedrooms & more than 2 bathrooms.

Any recommendations? Thanks flowers

BeGoodElliot Mon 12-Aug-13 10:41:59

Have a look on owners direct, 11 of us stayed in a lovely 5 bed roomed, 2 or 3 bathroom (can't remember!)villa with our own pool (no communal) in Davenport, which was about a 20 min drive to Disney and Universal.

It was also quite near a huge supermarket and a few restaurants too, and the area was really nice. It worked out really cheap for us as there were 4 families so the price was split 4 ways making it around £150 per family for the 15 days.

I will try to see if I can find the one we stayed in.

IsaacCox Mon 12-Aug-13 10:43:57

Thank you, I'll have a look on owners direct smile

mummymeister Mon 12-Aug-13 11:56:35

two places I can recommend. one is at Sunset Lakes only 10 mins to Disney. lovely view of the lake to wake up to and owned in the UK so easy to pay for it etc. click Here Its on the VRBO website which we have always found to be better priced. the other one is a bit further out 20 mins but nearer for Universal and has a far better pool and spa, was immaculate and had 2 tea pots! again owned by brits and you can find them Here looked a couple that we like at Alamanda Loop but would stay at either of the two above again like a shot. Windsor hills looks good but we like the lakeside view and found these two to be cheaper than there.

CaurnieBred Mon 12-Aug-13 21:57:07

We stayed in a 5 bedroom villa in the Windsor Palms area which was about a 10 min drive to Disney. There were loads of properties there.

IsaacCox Tue 13-Aug-13 08:35:16

Thanks both smile We think we've found one we all like in Windsor Hills and weirdly the owners live close by to my in laws.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now