Virgin Atlantic customer service

(3 Posts)
Euphemia Thu 01-Aug-13 19:55:39

I booked a holiday in Orlando last November for this October and since receiving the confirmation invoice I've heard next to nothing from Virgin: is this usual?

I would have expected reminder emails of the balance of payment date, an alert about booking seats, and certainly some acknowledgement of the large cheque I sent them!

Is this hands-off attitude from them normal?

thesyn Thu 01-Aug-13 21:54:53

This isn't usual from my experience. I got an immediate email confirmation and then other emails before departure (i.e reminders to fill out ESTAs.......) You can book your plane seats 90 days before you fly and I also got a reminder for this.
Do you have a booking reference from your original confirmation invoice? If so try to log onto the Virgin Holidays website and see your details.... Good luck and have a lovely holiday!

4forkssake Thu 01-Aug-13 21:55:10

You won't get a reminder to book your seat but you can pre book 90 days before the day you travel. You just need to go to manage your booking on VA website & enter your booking reference number & name. If your booking is through Virgin Holidays, I think you have to go through them to book your seats.

You usually pay the balance for holidays 8 weeks or so before travel (how long is it til you go?).

If I were you, I'd get in touch if you've heard nothing from them about your initial payment though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now