Easter in Bali!

(8 Posts)
suburbophobe Fri 22-Mar-13 08:53:38

You will love Bali and they adore kids.

I was in a restaurant/jazz club in Ubud and a woman came in with her small daughter who got scooped up by the waitresses, they entertained her for the rest of the time I was there.

Monkey Forest in Ubud not to be missed either!

JetlagandMayhem Sun 17-Mar-13 14:53:32

Have an awesome trip. Here are some tips on what to do with kids in Bali:
http://jetlagandmayhem.com/planning/an-insiders-guide-to-bali-with-kids/

liquoriceallsorts Sat 16-Mar-13 21:40:57

Found it www.balithouse.com go to rental section! V cheap for what you get. The local ladies from the village arrive every day with offerings for the house and then they make breakfast in your house with fresh fruit salad and eggs prepared to your liking.

liquoriceallsorts Sat 16-Mar-13 21:37:18

Hi we were in Bali last September and can highly recommend the Bali T Houses (should find the website if you google that) they are just outside Ubud but you would need a car to get to Ubud from there. Really amazing houses set in the rice paddys. We travelled all over Bali but stayed in Sanur, Lovina and Ubud on a rtw trip with our 2 and 8 year old kids.

jolufc Fri 22-Feb-13 09:26:04

http://www.thelivingroom-bali.com/

My favourite restaurant in the whole world!

littlethings Fri 08-Feb-13 00:08:29

Awsome, thanks.

Porkster Tue 05-Feb-13 23:19:39

I'd avoid Kuta.

Recommend Lovina, for the early morning dolphin trips. I have never seen so many dolphins in my life. Fabulous snorkelling in that area too.

littlethings Tue 05-Feb-13 23:15:45

.. With a 6 yo. Anyone got any recommendations? Places to stay around 50 gbp/ night? Pref not large resort style hotels....Last time I was there was as a backpacker on my gap year travels so this will be a different experience grin but can't wait to show DH andDS the beauty of the place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now