Tunisia, cheap, cheerfull and restful on a budget.....

(5 Posts)
bakingaddict Tue 05-Feb-13 16:35:17

Half term for my DS will be Mon 27 -31st May but don't know if it varies around the country, so if your back on the 24th you should have avoided it. Look at the prices from the 6th May till the end of the month, half term will become clear as no doubt the prices will double for that period.

SusieB13 Tue 05-Feb-13 15:58:49

Hello, Thank you for your replies.

I did another thread asking re halfterm dates and the general concensus seemed to be that it would be the week commencing 27th May! ?

So I was thinking 6th to the 16th would avoid the higher prices and the crowds at half term, maybe I should leave it until the 10th June?

ARGH!!

givemeaclue Tue 05-Feb-13 14:50:36

High chance, its half term.

Fluffy1234 Tue 05-Feb-13 14:47:16

Do you realise it's the May half term week?

SusieB13 Mon 04-Feb-13 20:36:11

If I book a trip returning May 24th what is the chances of people taking their children out for that week?

We are hoping to go on a cheap all inclusive holiday to Tunisia, DH is not terribly well so we just want to have a beach, pool, quite areas, a few drinks without worrying about the cost, entertainment of an evening (pref of the bad type to really keep us entertained!!) and quiet when he needs it and access to the towns and marinas as walking round the boats and waiting for our lottery win amuses us! also sea view and balcony.

We sound so old but I'm in my mid 40's DH a bit older; he just needs some real R&R.

We need to recharge our batteries. To be totally up for the arrival of the 5th Grandchild!! (step grandchild to me but I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of helping my husband raise his children) and NO I diidn't know him when he divorced.

21 years of marriage and I still need to justify myself......

Anyhow I'll repost this last post in travel if the blasted oven bell doesn't 'bing'

Hahaha I've just read back through my message and would edit but it is already on another thread; but I when I said "bad type" entertainment, I need to clarify and say I meant slapstick not erm ...... you know erm smut

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now