Has anyone ever booked with Florida Holiday Planner.com ?

(5 Posts)
D19 Tue 05-Feb-13 20:19:59

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply, I really do appreciate it.
Mummymeister, I have emailed you separately.
Thanks again.

MOSagain Tue 05-Feb-13 15:54:56

To be honest, I've never heard of them and I've been going there for over 20 years on a regular basis. It might just be though that as I book everything myself I've never come across them. You do need to check as Isityourname has said, whether they are ABTA registered.

I always book everything myself. Last year I flew into Tampa with BA instead of Orlando and saved £1,200 (for 6 of us)

I book the car separately. Often the 'flydrive' package sounds cheaper but it often isn't when you factor in the insurances that you need that are often not all included in flydrive packages. Also, its a pain when you get off a flight and find that most of the people on it are all queuing up at the same car hire company desk.

Loyalty Homes is a company owned and managed by an english lady who now lives in Kissimmee. She only manages luxury homes within 4 miles of Disney, most of which have private pools. www.loyaltyusa.com. As an example, this is one of the houses she manages which can be booked from £450 pw(sometimes cheaper off peak) http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/usa/f1895.htm

You should price up your own holiday and then get a quote from them too

Isityouorme Mon 04-Feb-13 18:15:13

Are they atol/abta registered?

mummymeister Mon 04-Feb-13 11:34:40

Hi D19 we have always planned the holiday ourselves tbh. there are so many good website out there but in particular the book unofficial guide to WDW with kids which is absolutely fab and a must buy. by pulling together our own package of flights, villas, car etc we have saved lots. private message me and i can send you details of where we have stayed etc. very happy to pass on our experiences

D19 Mon 04-Feb-13 08:19:57

Hello, I am planning a family holiday to Disneyland, Florida for Easter 2014. We are considering booking via Florida Holiday Planner. I am sure they are wonderful - certainly very helpful on the phone - but I am reluctant to book just on the strength of a nice web site. Has anyone else used them and can you please confirm that all was ok?
Thank you. My DD and nieces are so excited about this trip already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now