Has anyone ever booked with Netflights?

(6 Posts)
Rosa Sun 24-Feb-13 07:47:04

Check the flight forums and get lots of feedback. If they are cheap there is a reason......

Belo Sun 24-Feb-13 07:45:59

I flew to LA with them on Air New Zealand. They were a lot cheaper up front. But, I had to change my dates due to work problems and they charged A LOT more than ANZ would have them if I had booked with them direct. confused

iamabadger Fri 15-Feb-13 21:27:51

I booked flights to Thailand with them. Via Kuwait so was t best airline/airport facilities but worth it for cheaper price as I went in December so a popular time. Never booked accommodation or anything else though, is that what you are asking for advice on?

Fluffy1234 Mon 04-Feb-13 13:03:00

I went to Dubai with them. They were fine. The first quote I got was very low and I realized the reason why was rubbish flight times and a connecting flight.

Have the people who have left mixed reviews commented on the same types of problems?.

I would ask myself why they are exactly so cheap compared to others who have similar costings. The old adage applies; if it is too good to be true then it probably is. Is the contract with them or actually are they brokers for someone else?.

What are their terms and conditions?.

triplets Sun 03-Feb-13 22:11:48

Hi looked at their prices y/day for a holiday in Florida and they are so cheap compared to most others. Read very mixed reviews about them though, do you think its best to stick to the travel agent you know? Would save over £2000 with them. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now